• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenger and the first roc I've ever purchased.

Attachments

• Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 38
I got a ESP Meteor 8.5/10, SSS Magic 9/10, Champion Roc+ 10/10, and a Z Buzzz 8/10 all for $27.00 at the PIAS in Nashville, TN

I would have bought a ton more at Cloud 9 Disc Golf Shop in Nashville if it wasn't for the fact that they never opened... They just decided those two days weren't good for making money. Too bad I counted 19 different cars that drove up and left in the hour and a half I waited for them to open on Monday.

Gold line pain because i lost my karma
medium ion because my yetti is now flippy and the ions go forever
CFR FD like a shorter beat in TB
CFR TL not as overstable as i wanted or as long might leave the bag

Pre-ordered a Lat64 Villain from SunKing... Pink 171g

KGrHqNh8E9bk0JcMiBPPvsT7Ww60_57.jpg

Just got a Champoin Innova Groove driver red/slightly pink. Great for a big drive that doens't need to move to the sides much! I acutally ended up over throwing some 350 footers because of how fast that thing takes off.

^^^ like the focus... she happen to be flat/concave? i dont really have anywhere that sells them local but i have had a hard time finding nice grippy flat/concave ones that arent ace race.. i love the Ace Race ones but would be nice to find some nice stock ones too

^^^ like the focus... she happen to be flat/concave? i dont really have anywhere that sells them local but i have had a hard time finding nice grippy flat/concave ones that arent ace race.. i love the Ace Race ones but would be nice to find some nice stock ones too

yep its nice and flat not sure if I would call it concave like my yeti pro but no dome like a pro d challenger either. I am trying it over the yeti for a while. Pairing it with my black soft magnet. DD had a lot of nice ones almost got a soft focus too but I was on a budget and wanted the TL

Mailman came so another disc from a trade came. 11X CAL Teebird with a little custom artwork. Going to be a nice thrower. :thmbup:

jadunb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.