• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came to the office!!!!

2ypc8s4.jpg

Picked these up at PIAS for cheap.
Supercolor Surge, Icebowl Buzzz and a wood aviar.
Not too bad of a haul.

Attachments

• 2012-06-22 20.38.45.jpg
    2012-06-22 20.38.45.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 42
Weeeeee
Red one: GumbPutt PowerDrive mold
Blue one: BlowFly I Blunt mold

Attachments

• dgarps_1340312920467.jpg
    dgarps_1340312920467.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 22
  • tacoboys_1340312975999.jpg
    tacoboys_1340312975999.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 36
Just ordered two Phish Stamp SS Wizards woop woop. Hope they get here before I leave for vacation on the 29th otherwise I'm gunna be wanting to come home too soon haha.

Just ordered two Phish Stamp SS Wizards woop woop. Hope they get here before I leave for vacation on the 29th otherwise I'm gunna be wanting to come home too soon haha.

Nice! You seeing any shows on summer tour? I'm bummed that I'm not getting any action this summer, we chose to not attend deer creek or alpine. No biggie though. I'm actually listening to Twist from last night right now to get my fix.

Anyway, I just picked up a Jackal, Tourney Warship, Champ TB, and a flat as a pancake Champ FB. Holy meat hook! Really liking the jackal, the jury is still out on the warship though, I need to remove the massive flashing then it should be money.

Finally got an Ion (medium/172g). Couldn't resist dyeing it. Those hot stamps ARE impossible to get off!

Photoon2012-06-23at1324.jpg

NICE! pictures?
Here are pics of the two I ordered last night.
$(KGrHqJHJC!E-kfO3l!bBPwhwnGuYQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqNHJ!sE-gEWhe17BPwo28wGhg~~60_57.JPG

I also have an E Wizard with a silver Phish stamp but I don't have any pics of it yet.
Nice! You seeing any shows on summer tour? I'm bummed that I'm not getting any action this summer, we chose to not attend deer creek or alpine. No biggie though. I'm actually listening to Twist from last night right now to get my fix.
Right now I am planning on catching the show in Atlanta and possibly Charlotte too but It all depends on the fundage ha. I watched some of the shows at Baderfield the other night on youtube. Killer show. I really like the Bonarroo show too even though there were a lot of repeats from the two nights before. Paige was on FIRE! ha

175 black champ boss with rainbow gentlemans club tourney stamp , 162 green metal flake leopard with a white innova merry christmas stamp gotta love ebay :D

DSC00899.JPG

Tourney winnings: Metal mini monkey stamp, Z nuke, cryztal sparkle buzzz, clear evo magic, KC pro roc, Dx flat top roc, Medium Ion (hit a chubby ace with it today), Champ banshee

DSC00900.JPG

Ran into nikko on the course today so i grabbed a C-PD and a metal flake teebird which i had him sign

171 Premiere Edition Villain (Pink) 174 ESP Venom (Orange) 171 Early Run Z Force (3 pink) and two First Run Bar Stamp Ringers (175 each)

Next on the list is two more ESP Comets, 2 more Opaque Hornets and a couple Ti Stalkers to try them out.

Dam those are sick, haven't seen the air porch stamp on anything other than kc and dx yet

I saw the Air Force Star Teebirds last week. I played a round at Warwick with a local and he had one that Steve Brinster had given to him. I offered to buy it off him, but he had written his name in with the Pro's names on the disc lol I would LOVE to have that Team Innova PD. You trying to sell it Birdman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts