• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioned a while back I'd sent some discs to Jeff Ash (Brainwave), and can share one out of the box that arrived today:
916bfa50.jpg

...the rest are for Christmas, and I had my wife hide them before I could take a peek.
He is a wonderful artist, a great guy, and he works way too cheaply!

My recent purchases include:

A couple gold beasts
A couple gold rhynos
A couple gold aeros
A couple gold aviars
A stack of RC3 Rocs
A couple of the new F2 Rocs
A few Volts
A BIG stack of R Pro Tanks

That's not all, but it's all I can think of right now

I'll have pictures when they arrive with my Laces, all ordered from CommunityDiscs.com:
MVP Anode (Neutron) 175g Lime
Vibram Mini Marker Orange
Vibram Ascent (XL-Medium) 170g Orange
Vibram Ibex (XL-Medium) 170g Salmon
Vibram Obex (XL-Medium) 172g Pink
Vibram Ridge (XL-Medium) 174g Lime
Vibram Trak (XL-Medium) 170g Orange

I'll have an "all-MVP" bag and now an "all-Vibram" bag that should be really fun to play with. Though I like some other discs, I'm finding that I have a lot of overlap. And that's not necessarily bad - sometimes I want to throw an Axis, and sometimes a Buzzz. But sometimes it'll be nice to just grap a full set and go out with five or six discs and get to know them well.

a little gem here from Innova. Almost opaque blueberry. White/gold hologram. Way flatter than my other ones.

24evr0y.jpg

I handled the new run of LE Z Drones and oh to the em gee that is the sweetest discraft plastic ever. It tricked my hands into thinking I was holding onto a Goldline Lat disc. I don't know what they were doing with the Ti runs but these Z Drones are silky, grippy, flexy but firm and sexy as hell. I'm headed down there to get a purple one. If you throw Drones this is a must have. Even better than the other Z Drones they had last winter.

I just picked up a few of these and I have to agree, that's some sweet f'n plastic!!! just gorgeous. I'd post pics, but it wouldn't do them justice. I haven't thrown them yet so I can't say how they fly. my Pro-D is still in pretty good shape, so I might just save them till next season, so I can stare at them all winter. we'll see...

A KC Pro roc! 172 and bright red...And a 167 gram see through orange VIP Warship!! WArship really glides and floats. Cool disc...

From the mail yesterday...
picture.php

Top - Viper, Griffin, Spider, Boss
Second - Condor, Barracuda, Glow Grid Aviar, Whippet
Third - CE FL, Boss, Monarch, Boss

Purchased two DX x-out Teebirds (171g), a DX x-out Destroyer (170g), and a Z Nuke (164-166g).

Also traded away a DGA Squall (?), Blizz TeeDevil (158g), and a DX Rhyno (171g) for ... a Z Flash (?), Pro Destroyer (168g), DX Roc (?), and a slightly beat DX Teebird (175g).

And bought a well beat-in pre-Avery Star Destroyer (?) from a friend.

Overall, happy with the weekend's haul of new (to me) discs.

My Wall Of Gold

My wall of gold is getting bigger, but it need much much more!! The Aviars were very recently added.

Attachments

• Gold discs.jpg
    Gold discs.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 89
Got this late last week. Lot more domey that the Sanny Q Sents I'm used to. So far it seems to be comparable in flight though...

4243a3262fa211e28c8422000a1f931c_7.jpg

170g Star Eagle-Haven't thrown it yet

???g Beat DX Eagle-Favorite driver from the first throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts