• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Premac + Emac Truths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethamphetamine

Birdie Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
5 lucid premac truths and 8 regular emacs in lucid/lucid x. Variable levels of wear. Most inked. Looking for Venmo/PayPal or max weight buzzzes in premium plastic. PM me!

Premacs: https://imgur.com/a/6k7rCLA

All are max weight or near. Can provide scaled weights or more pics if it helps. These are all flat. All used and inked save for the ice. Sleepy scale approximate, mostly cosmetic flaws as these hold the sweet spot for a long time.

Flag dye: 8/10, inked. $35 SOLD
Hot pink: 6-7/10, inked. $30 SOLD
Pearl white: 6-7/10, inked. $30
Ice: unthrown, no ink. $50 SOLD
Soft pink: 8/10, ink. $35 SOLD

Regular emacs: https://imgur.com/a/kjPcIUC

Mostly looking for trades here. Would consider cash on multiples or trades for multiples. Not looking to ship 10 dollar discs.

Top row are lucid x at or near max weight. Orange: 8/10, inked
Yellow: 9/10, no ink
Blue chameleon: 8/10, ink SOLD

2nd row:
Orange lucid: 8/10, ink
Moonshine: 7/10, ink
Blue lucid: 6/10, ink

Bottom:
Yellow lucid sparkle: 7/10, ink
Red lucid sparkle huk lab: 7/10, ink SOLD

Last edited:
I'm a still new at all of this--not trying to be a jerk, but why are you selling premacs for more than new discs on the dynamic discs website?

I'm a still new at all of this--not trying to be a jerk, but why are you selling premacs for more than new discs on the dynamic discs website?

Before the emac truth that is around today there was just the truth, which is now referred to as the premac truth because at some point the old truths became under stable and they made the emac truth to mimic the original runs. There are truths made today, but they are different discs.

Before the emac truth that is around today there was just the truth, which is now referred to as the premac truth because at some point the old truths became under stable and they made the emac truth to mimic the original runs. There are truths made today, but they are different discs.

Ahh. I wasn't aware of that history. So, the premacs are similar to the current Emacs and the Truths of today are more understable.

The Emacs are available for 15-25$.

I have a regular Truth I got in a starter pack. It is one of my favorite discs. Flies straight as an arrow--I just need to stop pointing my arrow at trees.

How much for the Huk Lab Emac & blue chameleon Emac?

I'm very interested in the EMACs. What is the price on those ones? interested in at least 2 possibly 3. Blue chameleon and then either the huk labs if still available or the other orange lucid. I have some max weight buzzzes to look at. I'll send you a pm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts