• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Print-on-demand dye sublimated jerseys

Skamanda

Double Eagle Member
Does anyone know a good supplier in the US that makes print-on-demand dye sublimated shirts/jerseys that'd PDGA competition legal, and doesn't treat it like every print-on-demand client only wants their store open for 6 weeks before it vanishes?

I thought I'd found a solution in Printify, but the only sublimated shirts they have are unisex, and the majority of Throw Proud's primary audience are women - many of whom would be uncomfortable wearing a unisex cut.

Discura does dye sub but I don't know about the print on demand aspect.

Yeah, that seems to be the X factor in all of this. I don't have thousands of dollars to buy jerseys that might not even sell, at a price that makes it so shipping them eats every bit of profit (Discura wants as much as $59 per custom jersey, up front - which means selling them at "normal" prices, I only have $6 worth of wiggle room, which is less than what they cost to ship - and that's assuming I get free shipping from the printer). The only ones that seem to do on-demand printing are the places like Vii or VAUltimate, who expect you only want your products available temporarily...

yah back in my ultimate days we used savageultimate and so did majority of other clubs

but that was years ago and no clue what they currently use

Latest posts