• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Pro eagle x

I think they made kc pro cobras once upon a time.

Is it the plan that hopefully innova will make an le run of these on the pro shop?

Yah they made proline cobras at one time, and yes thats the plan a limited run or even better a production run

Personally I'd rather have teebirds, but I'd buy at least one of these just to play around with a fairway driver in that sweet kc pro plastic.

I know that the old SE TeeBirds were TL's and I'm sure I have seen SE Eagles out there. but I may be thinking CE. The Pro TB's at the proshop are TB molds not TL's. and for whatever reason the regular TB mold in regular Pro is not good. I can't say why because I haven't thrown one. I don't see how a TL in regular Pro plastic would be bad.

I know that the old SE TeeBirds were TL's and I'm sure I have seen SE Eagles out there. but I may be thinking CE. The Pro TB's at the proshop are TB molds not TL's. and for whatever reason the regular TB mold in regular Pro is not good. I can't say why because I haven't thrown one. I don't see how a TL in regular Pro plastic would be bad.

Se eagles would be cool I dont think I have ever seen one, I had a yellow pro tl tried it for about a week didnt like it figured it was just my preference to eagles , so I gave it to a tbird freak in my league the next week asked him what he thought he laughed pulled out his old 11x pro birds out his bag and said it was junk......and now that im on here it seems to be the general idea around here to

i'd buy 10 KC pro, but im a student and i have 0$ for the next 9 months. so zero :(