• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Pro eagle x

yes for a special run of the eagle, but why a pro? Make if Champ at the very least and circle stamp

KC Pro eagle set like a roc set up. I'd like that very much.

Stamps don't make good discs... they could slap any old stamp on the new champ eagles and they would still suck.

I love DX EX's, 3 in the bag. I think I'd love KC EX's even more, the new DX plastic kinda sucks until its been beaten quite a bit

Ok so it seems that people are interested in this so lets get sum numbers together. I would like 5 myself how many would you like? I will add up the tally everyday and send it to innova via email. Im sure there should be no problems molding them in nice stiff flat kc pro, so hopefully they would be willing to do this. I have no preference on stamp except I dont really like the factory store stamp, and I would like to see rainbow stamps used. So if anyone has any extra ideas about specifics im down to listen. So how many would you like?

A good mold is a good mold no matter what millennium it is.

And you can put me down for 10. Seriously.

Mmmmmm....KC Pro Eagle-X...

drooling_homer.gif

My thoughts exactly.

maybe this is a dumb question, but why don't they make more discs in KC Pro in the first place?

maybe this is a dumb question, but why don't they make more discs in KC Pro in the first place?
who knows but I got a long list of discs I would like in kc pro such as cobras, pigs, sharks, orcs, firebirds, leopards...........just about anything under a speed 10 lol its just such a better feel than regular pro

I think they made kc pro cobras once upon a time.

Is it the plan that hopefully innova will make an le run of these on the pro shop?

Latest posts