• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] prodigy 350RX plastic

The 350RX discs are popping up everywere. Did anyone get one yet ?
Im really interested how it compares to other plastics like KC Pro, 300 and Elite X.
Really looking foreward to the release of their other discs in this plastic... and normal weight.
Wonder when that will happen. Any insider knowledge?

I've got my hands on a few and I really like the feel of the plastic. It feels like a cross between the 300s and 400s...crazy given the 350, right :p

I haven't thrown one, but I'm excited to hear how it breaks in and how it compares to the 350g that we are suppose to see soon. I'm guessing that the 350g is going to to be the "standard" weight 350, but I could be wrong.

I've also seen rumors of the 500 plastic coming out soon. Its apparently a stiffer version of the 300s. Its getting tougher to keep these Prodigy plastics straight, but so far it all feels and throws great to me.

I've got my hands on a few and I really like the feel of the plastic. It feels like a cross between the 300s and 400s...crazy given the 350, right :p

I haven't thrown one, but I'm excited to hear how it breaks in and how it compares to the 350g that we are suppose to see soon. I'm guessing that the 350g is going to to be the "standard" weight 350, but I could be wrong.

I've also seen rumors of the 500 plastic coming out soon. Its apparently a stiffer version of the 300s. Its getting tougher to keep these Prodigy plastics straight, but so far it all feels and throws great to me.

Is it stiffer or softer than 300?

Its not as stiff as 300, but a little stiffer than 400s.

Dang! I was hoping for some hard, non-slick KC Pro'ish plastic.
Well I'll buy a 350 M2 when they come in normal weight anyway.
Thx for the info :)

I recieved a 158 gram PA 1 in RX this last weekend. It's FAF and stiff as a board. It has a rubbery/ waxy feel to it dry , but more waxy when wet. The stiffness kind of reminds me of a medium Wizard. One of my biggest complaints about prodigy plastic in general is that everything is too slick for my liking. This plastic, althought different than the other prodigy plastics that I've tried, is still pretty slick when wet.