• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy 750s Facebook Auction

I actually was going to comment how the value of discs are deflating rapidly. This thread shut me up. I've never been one to say that this is stupid but this is 1600 Tulips, wrapped in Pets.com shares, and SubPrime mortgages, with a sprinkling of Bitcoin on it. If I was a Prodigy member I would be selling everything I own for even a 1/6 of that price. On a sidenote it's been funny watching how Catrina's discs were going for 40 -50 for everything, now she can barely get 12 - 15 for Prodigy Premium plastic.

Will Cross is on prodigy payroll. Inflating prices = changing the game.

They said they weren't ever going to make 750's plastic again, just 700's. Whatever the chuck that means.

Its legit... Dude has money, and found something he wants. It really shouldn't be this important

^^I agree. I admit that I did a double take when I saw the post, but I left it at that. There really isn't much of a point to have an extended discussion about how much someone spent on a disc.

Wait someone spent money on something they want? That's stupid. :popcorn:

Why all the hate cause some one bought something with their money?
This thread is way to long for one disc lol. I know WIll and when he sees a Prodigy disc he will spend.............well $1200 if that's what it takes. He was high bid with $652 or 654 then some one went to $1000 Will went $1200. It has been stated by the owner and players there are only 20 made right now and all numbered.
Will that blend of plastic be the 750 we see in production? Who knows. I have a test material disc that was "750" that all changed. If this is the blend of it the value of that one sold will drop of course, but it will always hold value cause of it being the first ones.

Do you think he will throw it?

I'm just waiting for the day the buyer shows up on an episode of Pawn Stars and tries getting what he shelled out for it. People make me laugh.

So this auction has ended by now right? Does anybody know if he actually paid?