• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] PRODIGY D2,D3,M4!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocmichael22

Bogey Member
Prodigy Proto White D2's
Prodigy Proto Green D3's
Prodigy First Run Orange M4's

I have a few of each of these with varying weights, all are NEW!

Each Purchase comes with a FREE Genetic Disc Golf Mini!

Each $19 shipped

IMG_3856.jpg

I really don't know what the comparison is supposed to be. Every D1 has flown like an S/DS destroyer to me, so the only thing I can think of that makes sense is a D2 flys like a first run destroyer? bc those are less stable. But if a D4 is supposed to be the least stable, those already fly like a mildly beat in destroyer.

I really don't know what the comparison is supposed to be. Every D1 has flown like an S/DS destroyer to me, so the only thing I can think of that makes sense is a D2 flys like a first run destroyer? bc those are less stable. But if a D4 is supposed to be the least stable, those already fly like a mildly beat in destroyer.

The FR D1 that I threw was flat out OS. More so than an S/DS. The protos did come out less OS but the D1 has been beefed up significantly. I'd guess what they're looking for in their line up is the D1 to be more OS than any destroyer ever, D2 to be like S/DS, D3 like a protostar, and D4 more like a nuke. (I know they're different speeds...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts