• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy G-Series Plastic

Anyone else notice that the flight ratings say it's a speed 13 midrange? Lol, typo

If they actually used glass in the plastic, wouldn't that make the disc brittle? Glass is pretty hard.

it depends on the % added. tons of plastics you see everyday have glass, carbon or other additives too them to gain a bit of stiffness and strength while maintaining most of their ductility

it depends on the % added. tons of plastics you see everyday have glass, carbon or other additives too them to gain a bit of stiffness and strength while maintaining most of their ductility

the_more_you_know.jpeg

I don't know what the G stands for but my yellow is soft, grippy, and very opaque. So far it's replacing my meteors. Great for hyzerflip lasers, turnovers, and finesse flicks. Pretty fast for a midrange IMO.

One of my buddies is sponsored by zeteter disc golf here in Canada. Play around with him on Saturday and he had the m4 in the new and old plastic only difference I felt was that the new stuff is a little bit softer. Not quite as stiff as the original lol other then that same disc. IMO

Zeteter gave me one to try too, I see you out at the course all the time Lampman, I hate Prodigys discs so next time I see you ill throw it to you :)

I have a M3 in 400G that I got from Wysoki, but nothing else yet. However, I am a Prodigy dealer and the 400G M3 is available for wholesale now.

I was curious, I hadn't seen or heard about one until I saw one, and only one, at DGLO, first run. Just holding a regular vs G I can't tell much difference but when I grip down it feels like the G is glued to my hand its so grippy....

Is yours a proto or first run?

I was curious, I hadn't seen or heard about one until I saw one, and only one, at DGLO, first run. Just holding a regular vs G I can't tell much difference but when I grip down it feels like the G is glued to my hand its so grippy....

Is yours a proto or first run?
It's a proto.

I have a M3 in 400G that I got from Wysoki, but nothing else yet. However, I am a Prodigy dealer and the 400G M3 is available for wholesale now.

The wholesale doesnt happen to say colors does it? The one I have is bubblegum pink, people what to trade for it so buy it, but I want to be sure I can get another one when they come out....

The wholesale doesnt happen to say colors does it? The one I have is bubblegum pink, people what to trade for it so buy it, but I want to be sure I can get another one when they come out....
Nope, there is no color option. You just kinda get what you get.

G means this:

About 400G Series Plastic
The 400 G is our 400 series plastic that has been blended with another very high-end resin. It is a premium and extremely durable blend of materials. If you love the feel of the 400 series you will really love the 400G. ...

I have a proto M4G that feels grippier than my first run D4. Love both plastics...

I'd love an Eagle-X in G400 plastic more though... :p