• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

roc3

will have some big birds wed. listing, also have 2 protos will list tonight one is a purple with gold holo ;)

I'm diggin the production Bird Stamp............

430854_10151401508009009_718788954_n.jpg

I heard most stores will only get a select few and even then they are unlikely to hit the store shelves.... A dd employee told me they would be 40 or 50$ stock when first released

When and where can I buy one? Big bird

Discovering The World sold out in minutes yesterday and Disc Golf United the same this morning. Each had 25 and limited sales to 1/person. So they are starting to come out slowly...

I pre-ordered 2 of the first run stamps from communitydiscs. He's been good about keeping me (us) informed, but Innova's been bumping his delivery date. He sent out a blast email saying the same mentioned above about the Big Birds...that they're limited to 25/retailer, and with the issues he's been having on his initial Roc3 order, he's not even going to do pre-ordering on them.

The Roc3 has hit the shelves with the local retailers, but I've decided to wait on Justin's orders, since he's been pretty cool about responding to my questions, etc, and since I'm ordered one of them as an Xmas gift for a buddy, rather than for my own interest, since I generally can't make a Roc behave...:\

Also, he didn't bump the price when they were so in demand. I got two coming (eventually) @ $19.

I pre-ordered 2 of the first run stamps from communitydiscs. He's been good about keeping me (us) informed, but Innova's been bumping his delivery date. He sent out a blast email saying the same mentioned above about the Big Birds...that they're limited to 25/retailer, and with the issues he's been having on his initial Roc3 order, he's not even going to do pre-ordering on them.

The Roc3 has hit the shelves with the local retailers, but I've decided to wait on Justin's orders, since he's been pretty cool about responding to my questions, etc, and since I'm ordered one of them as an Xmas gift for a buddy, rather than for my own interest, since I generally can't make a Roc behave...:\

Also, he didn't bump the price when they were so in demand. I got two coming (eventually) @ $19.

Sorry, that's $19 ea.