• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

I played a round with just the roc3 yesterday and holy overhype. They came out of hand fast ( someimes slipping out) but seemed to have less glide then my kc 10x and 11x. However it was more overstable than both. due to how slippery plastic was and little glide (they really seem to slow down fast Proto 180) i will throw old kcs and battle roc

I played a round with just the roc3 yesterday and holy overhype. They came out of hand fast ( someimes slipping out) but seemed to have less glide then my kc 10x and 11x. However it was more overstable than both. due to how slippery plastic was and little glide (they really seem to slow down fast Proto 180) i will throw old kcs and battle roc

Wow, someone actually played with one. Take a bow sir!

It does look like a fun disc to throw. I wouldn't mind one at street prices.

Doubtful, though not trying to be boastful. Champ Rocs shouldn't be "way less under stable" they should be meaty and awesome. These IMO are not either. My roc line up is '05 spec, fresh Ching, beat ching, fresh glo Oroc and beat glo Oroc. I just think a Champ ROC thats straight is stupid.

If you don't like em, don't throw em. It's a completely different mold, flat top Rocs don't fly like the more common domey Rocs. They are faster and straighter with less glide, very Buzzz like. IMO, they are the most accurate discs out there, and have 400'+ potential in the right hands. Pretty amazing mids.

I knocked a chunk of bead out of my DX flatty over the weekend, but was lucky enough to play with a guy sitting on 3 KCP flat tops so I got one in a trade. Seriously considering picking up a Roc3!

If you don't like em, don't throw em. It's a completely different mold, flat top Rocs don't fly like the more common domey Rocs. They are faster and straighter with less glide, very Buzzz like. IMO, they are the most accurate discs out there, and have 400'+ potential in the right hands. Pretty amazing mids.

I knocked a chunk of bead out of my DX flatty over the weekend, but was lucky enough to play with a guy sitting on 3 KCP flat tops so I got one in a trade. Seriously considering picking up a Roc3!

Go with what works -funny how the same names keep coming up with that ....

Feel bad for anyone that dropped big dough on the mcbeth rocs, but I hope the stamp is identical.

Lol! That's messed up! Seeing as how I bought several at the USDGC, I hope that the production run is slightly different :) Maybe it will say RC3 somewhere on the disc instead.

you must have gotten a wierd one. of the 100+ i have fondled none have been slippery. all have been super grippy

xs5rxj.jpg

:p:p:p:p

How many did PIAS have? I am looking to get one to throw. So I want to buy cheap. I throw everything I buy. Thanks so much for the tip

Found a 176g Root Beer with a white Big Bird stamp for sale today in Charlotte for $19.99 (my cheapest Roc3 purchase thus far). Store had around 7 left myself and three friends picked our 1 each (strict limit), nothing left now over 171g, but there was a dark purple Big Bird with a black stamp at 166g.

Latest posts