• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Production Run Blizzards

acetone will be hittin these for sure

I've had a time or two with acetone where it's very slightly seemed to degrade the plastic when I've had to scrub at a specific spot... I wonder if the bubbled plastic will have any adverse reactions to acetone.

Isn't it the same font as on a regular champion disc? just bigger?

Yes it is. I've never liked that font but I admit I'm pretty opinionated about fonts.

Teedevil, boss, katana, destroyer(I think) are the 4.

I saw these at Innova East, but I was there last week so couldnt pick up any until they launched this week. They are pretty sweet. Are the rumors true that Wiggins threw 828' with one? I saw some of the boss's at like 135g! I can't wait to let one of these fly down wind. Too bad there arent any first run stamps... maybe the innova factory seconds stamp from the factory store are the first run stamps... :)

Last edited:
We got them in at the park last night.

The boss is ridiculous it holds my personal distance record.

The destroyer is much more stable but still easier to get big d out of.

The katana in lightweights is and instant roller, at least that's what I use it for 129g.

The wraith is the easiest to throw and control if you don't have big d already. I mean great discs, I gave my dad a 138 and he can rip it.

Isn't it the same font as on a regular champion disc? just bigger?

Yep...I was hoping it would get updated on any new stamps. Innova has used good fonts in the past. I think they are trying to get too fancy.

yeah wiggins did bomb one 800+ prob closer to almost 900 but either way lol.

the ape is also out on dgv too. as well as light weight quasars are rumored(non sparkle)

So do innova pro's now have a decided advantage over say Discraft pro's?
Val Vs Paige only now Val can bomb 500'+

Bubbles; some have them in flight plate, some don't
Molds (production) so far: wraith, katana, destroyer, boss

weights seem to be between 125-150g

Do the production run blizzards seem to be more domey, or flat? Or did they come out pretty close to the regular weight discs?

Any one with alot of use with the blizzard boss and destroyer, please tell you experience with each and how they are different. Thanks.

ps I know there is an old thread, but I am interested in the production run, not the testers.

Havnt seen the production runs but the blizzard wraith i picked up had a super dome

Has anyone seen pearly ones? I would be curious to see how that looks, or if it's even really possible.

I just got a 138 Blue Boss today and it is pearly on the rim with the tip of the rim filled with the bubbles. I tried to take a pic but it doesn't show up very well for some reason. So yes it is possible and it looks awesome. Plus they are very fun to throw!!!

some dope is selling them for $17ish each in the marketplace haha not worth it

If there's one thing I've learned in business, it's that you don't have to sell with everyone in mind. You just have to sell what you have. If he has 20 overpriced discs, he's banking on 20 people not knowing any better, even if 1000 people tell him to take a hike. And the unfallable rule of economics is, there are ALWAYS people who don't know any better.

Not defending price gouging, but my guess is the guy will make his money. Just like people will when Titanium comes out, or 2012 CFR discs, etc. God bless the USA!

If there's one thing I've learned in business, it's that you don't have to sell with everyone in mind. You just have to sell what you have. If he has 20 overpriced discs, he's banking on 20 people not knowing any better, even if 1000 people tell him to take a hike. And the unfallable rule of economics is, there are ALWAYS people who don't know any better.

Not defending price gouging, but my guess is the guy will make his money. Just like people will when Titanium comes out, or 2012 CFR discs, etc. God bless the USA!

Agreed. Just wait till someone buys one, throws it and decides it isn't for him. Then you will have a cheap one...

Latest posts