• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Proposing a Sealy, TX disc golf course

Weebs73

Hello,

Im proposing the city of sealy construct a disc golf course in a city park, does anyone have any advice to offer on what I can do to make this happen? I am in touch with them and need to get estimates on a designer, the material, and the labor. And are there any local disc golfers or clubs that would be interested in making this happen? Please let me know, thanks!

I wish I could help more. All I can do is point you in the right direction. I would contact someone in Houston Flying Disc Society - Derek Lang. Although much of the group is focused on getting ready for Texas States.

Also I would try to get in touch with Andi Lehmann Young and/or her husband Don. They have done a TON for Houston disc golf. The own Disc Golf Consultants and Spring Valley Golf and Disc Golf Club. She both have design and development experience and offer such through their company. Although, I'm sure they would bounce some ideas of you and point you in the right direction without a formal business relationship.

You can find them all on FB. Good luck!

Thanks for the info JSC! As it turns out I have actually already been in contact with Andi and I will now look into contacting Houston Flying Disc Society. I appreciate your input!