• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pros and IPods during tournaments

What do you think of Pros sporting IPods during Tournaments?

• Disrespectful to the fans and others on the card.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • Not a big deal, who needs social interaction anyway?

Votes: 86 76.1%

• Total voters
I personally can't stand wearing ear buds when I'm discing. Well not most of the time. On an open course with not much going on I like it...but if there's people around, or thick stuff to get lost in (as there should be dammit) then I want to hear nature and others.

I hated wearing my ear buds while riding my motorcycle too, and I thought I would LOVE that.

The only time I really constantly wear headphones while discing is at field practice on an empty field alone.

But I don't really care what other people do.

\/\/

I've never played a round alone, actually... There's always been at least one other person around.

Playing by yourself seems like no fun at all.

It's against the rules in Track & Field I know for sure. It's probably against the rules in several other sports. I know I wouldn't want to see Peyton Manning out there with earbuds in his ears.

I wouldn't play poker for money against someone who was allowed to card count with a scratch pad next to him. Your abilities should stand on their own merits during competition. QUOTE]

You must mean blackjack. Counting cards won't help you in poker much, and it is perfectly legal to have a scratch patch pad and pen with you while you play...

Sometimes it would be nice to have my iPod with me when I play so I wouldn't have to listen to drunk people being loud!

It's against the rules in Track & Field I know for sure. It's probably against the rules in several other sports. I know I wouldn't want to see Peyton Manning out there with earbuds in his ears.

Me neither...His spidey sense might not be able to keep him from getting sacked.
GO COLTS!

Latest posts