• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pros Are People, Too: Simon Lizotte

You keep pumping out great material! I first found NoodleArm on Reddit and won a giveaway for an MVP Volt. Most striking to me, it came with a nice, hand written note.

Ever since, I've been eagerly eating up your sites content. Like everything else, this interview was entertaining and informative. Great work, Noodlers! :clap::clap:

Happy Friday everyone! I had a chance to interview Simon Lizotte for a new series at Noodle Arm Disc Golf, and I wanted to share it here. Called Pros Are People, Too, the whole idea is to get to know disc golfers aside from just what they throw or how well they play.

Simon let me ask him pretty much anything, and the result was a fun look at his life on the road and his take on various pieces of pop culture. Hope you enjoy it!

Pros Are People, Too: Simon Lizotte

Great interview, but you need to format the article so you know when its you asking, and when its Simon.

Simon likes IPA ... yes!

Thanks onemile; you got something special going on here.

Great interview, but you need to format the article so you know when its you asking, and when its Simon.

Appreciate the feedback. I initially had it labeled, but thought it looked clunky. I figured the lead-in, plus placing the questions in bold, would give it the structure it needed.

^^And thanks Monkeypaws for the kind words! I'm having a lot of fun. I appreciate everyone who reads and has chimed in here. It means a lot!

Appreciate the feedback. I initially had it labeled, but thought it looked clunky. I figured the lead-in, plus placing the questions in bold, would give it the structure it needed.

^^And thanks Monkeypaws for the kind words! I'm having a lot of fun. I appreciate everyone who reads and has chimed in here. It means a lot!

Questions were not in bold for me. That would have been enough I think.

Having the questions in bold worked pretty well for me; I see that was not the case for zgmc, that rots bro :thmbdown:

But yes, great article, hope to see this continue! :hfive:

Having the questions in bold worked pretty well for me; I see that was not the case for zgmc, that rots bro :thmbdown:

But yes, great article, hope to see this continue! :hfive:

Yeah, on my tablet the q's are not in bold. I just checked on my laptop, and they show up in bold just fine.

Latest posts