• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pspunch's 2013 Bag (now welcoming feedback)

Not so much commenting on your bag itself, just wanted to say I like the picture(s) and categorized summaries. More people should look into doing this (and/or adding the Sleepy ratings, just to get a better idea of wear IMO).

agreed it is cool.

there's definitely a handful of discs in my bag that are getting the majority of the use. ion/mako/buzzz/destroyer. the mako and buzzz seem like they should overlap, but there's enough of a speed difference and glide difference that it works. the buzzz has more fade, the mako is more for touch shots.

173 ESP Meteor - understable mid, nice drift right the entire flight
170 Champion Rhyno - overstable, but has a nice straight flight
170 ESP Zone - overstable, bh/fh/oh, rollers, grenade
168 DX XD - nice touch disc, long putts/uphill putts
173 Eclipse Ion - putter, forehand and most upshots

175 Pro Leopard - understable fairway
175 Champ Roc3 - overstable roc, better hand feel than the domey usdgc champ
178 Glo Z Buzzz - straight and fast
180 Star Mako - lost the other one... touch shots, straight or slightly u/s lines
176 Z Meteor - new addition, flies pretty straight for a meteor

170 Pro Destroyer - flippy, tail winds
175 Glow Champ Firebird - super overstable. basically a fast mid range
175 Champ Teebird - new glitter champ, nice and beefy
171 Champ TL - seasoned TL, straight flier
170 Champ Teebird - beat up 11x, nice drift right with a solid finish left

172 Star Excaliber - o/s high speed disc, not much use for it right now
175 Star Destroyer - starting to get seasoned, strong fade, but will turn
175 Pro Destroyer - new pro, pretty beefy still
172 Star Destroyer - a good amount of turn but will still fade back

Putters:
still loving the ion. more and more as the weather gets better(warmer). added an XD for long putts and uphill stuff that my Ion comes up short on.

Mids:
the roc3 filled the fast overstable spot i was looking for. it's not super beefy but it will fade out. the z meteor is a new disc, not sure if there's enough room for it but it's fun. quite a bit straighter than my esp

Drivers:
i've lost some discs lately... 12x firebird is in a lake, so the glow back up is in. it's a great replacement. lost the star tl i was carrying, the champ TL is in to replace it but i'm not sure i even need a disc there. i rarely use it. the excal is in for high speed overstable.

there's 3 or 4 discs i'd take out if i was playing a tournament. z meteor, champ tl, new pro destroyer, star xcal. for less weight, and to keep myself from using it.

170 ESP Zone - overstable, bh/fh/oh, rollers, grenade
173 Eclipse Ion - putter, forehand and most upshots

173 ESP Meteor - understable mid, nice drift right the entire flight
172 Neutron Tangent - slightly understable, no fade, great straight mid
175 Champ Roc3 - straight mid, nice fade on the end
175 Champ Roc3 - new, a little more fade

171 Prodigy F7 - proto, kinda u/s but has a lot of fade, lost my leopard...
170 Champ Teebird - beat up 11x, nice drift right with a solid finish left
175 Glow Champ Firebird - super overstable. basically a fast mid range
172 Nuke OS - first run, longer firebird, big skip

172 Glitter Champ Tern - really flippy, new in the bag replacing my lost D4
175 Star Destroyer - starting to get seasoned, strong fade, but will turn
170 Star Boss - new disc, has a nice fade/skip, need to throw it more
172 Star Excaliber - o/s high speed disc

Putters:
still loving the ion. everything i want in a putter. It and the Zone are probably my 2 favorite discs. i stopped carrying a flippy putter, just no use for it when i can flick either ion/zone

Mids:
pretty happy with my mids right now too. the meteor is working great for all things right. The Tangent is an awesome mid, there's almost no fade. it is kind of slow, but it's so straight. I don't need two Roc3's, it's just nice to have one that's a little more fresh

Drivers:
I lost my D4 that i was throwing for everything... but the Tern is an ok replacement, if only temporary. I use my Destroyer a lot but the D4 flies so straight on a hyzerflip... i need another one. still not gettin much use out of the excal, mostly spike hyzers.

Latest posts