• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putting Confidence Program

Will you commit to the program?

• Total voters
Only got 15 minutes in yesterday...planning to make up for it today though.

I dont do that program, just my own, but I will post and have already don e that a couple times on the percentages thread but will start putting it here from now.

There should be another option for "It's too cold to go out and putt right now but I'll start practicing again in the spring."

I'd check that one.

Sorry a lot of you guys are missing out because of the cold weather. We are having the coldest weather we've had in a long time down here in north Texas, but it's still doable.

Did my putting today.

My basket is in the garage so I can get up to 20' with some moving and angling. Of course the cars are not in there now though. lol

Did mine today. Its funny cause I will hi 100% for a while, then when I miss 1, I miss 1 or 2 right after it consecutively then get back to hitting them all in a row again.

Forgot to post yesterday, but I did my putting practice.

Just got a short one in today but it was good one. 18 15' putts all in.

I have used the "focus on a single link" approach but tonight, I REALLY focused on the one link to where everything else was blurry and would re-focus when I heard the chains and the disc would be in. If I would have missed, there would have been a good chance I wouldnt have known where the disc went in the mess that is my garage.

Dont know if it is reall a good thing to go this route but it seems to be working.

I putt in my basement from 25 feet, I measured it out. I can consistantly average 75% from 25 feet.

Yeah I've been in too!

Today I started nailing 80%ish from 20ft.

I moved back to 25ft. and it got ugly quick.

But I practiced. I'll do it again tomorrow on my lunch break.

I did my practice today. I set up my portable basket at work during lunch and putted for 30 minutes.

This sounds like the perfect new regimen for me. I just got my new Discatcher Sport today and I love it. It hasn't even been out of the house yet. I got a clear 20' shot in my living room and some creative shots from the kitchen to the living room. I just know that my shot making ability is going to go up exponentially from practicing with this thing.
So to all you guys who say it's too cold out to practice...... bring it inside, it's fun, just make sure there are no expensive, fragile trinkets in harms way.

This sounds like the perfect new regimen for me. I just got my new Discatcher Sport today and I love it. It hasn't even been out of the house yet. I got a clear 20' shot in my living room and some creative shots from the kitchen to the living room. I just know that my shot making ability is going to go up exponentially from practicing with this thing.
So to all you guys who say it's too cold out to practice...... bring it inside, it's fun, just make sure there are no expensive, fragile trinkets in harms way.

Well said! I did my practice today.