• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Quick Help - When is the date when you can register for PDGA for all of next year?

KDencker

I can't get to the PDGA website because I am behind a school firewall. I was wondering if anyone can verify on the PDGA website that I can sign up in September and get all of 2011 with it.

I am registering for my first event on Labor Day.

"PLEASE NOTE: Memberships and the PDGA Tour run the calendar year, January 1 - December 31. Members who join or renew on or after October 1st will be extended through the following year."

You'd do better to pay the $10 'tax' to play as a non member, then sign up in October (with a $10 discount, BTW) for the upcoming 15 months.

Thanks everyone. I think i will do what you said Vegan. $10 'tax' to play as a non-member and then signup early October and hope I get my number before the 23rd, so I don't have to pay the non-member fee at the Orlando Open.

The turnaround from when you pay to when you get your # is quick. Sign up on 10/01 and you'll be fine for the 23rd. Good luck in your tourneys!!!