• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] R-Pro Boss and XCal

crouchingwombat

Birdie Member
Got some new stuff today and thought I'd share it with you.
These are an R-Pro Boss 173 and a R-pro Xcaliber 164, I thought the Xcal would be heavier but I guess not. I have a 164 R-pro boss I liked but after a few rounds it is completely useless because of it's flippyness. I let you guys know how they throw in a day or so, has anyone already throw the heavier r-pro bosses or the xcal?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2640/3718382948_ffbb323677.jpg[\IMG]
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2661/3717569925_d86b5f914b.jpg[\img]

3718382948_ffbb323677.jpg

3717569925_d86b5f914b.jpg

for some reason the images didn't show

discgolfvalues im sure, saw them on there the other day

There he is......hows that hard tube? Good stuff, did you get 2

Yeah I got them at discgolf values, Innova's test disc site... I've used xcals more than bosses so I'll let you know how it works. I'm sure innova might release them for a while just like they are doing with the bosses.

My 163 R-Pro Boss was my best distance disc after only 1 day of use, but I goofed pretty horribly and it ended up grinding down 100 feet of pavement. Now its rim is torn beyond belief, and it turns over more easily than my monarch. I am pretty upset about it.

Wow. I thought my first run Champ Groove beat in quickly. I like lighter weights but hit too many trees to buy such fragile plastic.

I only use my r-pro boss for wide open distance, not only because the plastic takes hits so poorly, but because it's most useful when it has distance to move side to side.

It was a 500-ish foot wide open downhill hole with 2 trees, but I griplocked so badly that I threw it completely left (LHBH) down a road that runs perpendicular to the tee pad. It was pretty embarrassing, but thankfully it was only a practice shot after my initial drive. Still, though, my disc is destroyed after 1 day of play with it.

Latest posts