• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

btw the PIAS are price gouging now. i've seen beat up pieces of crap for $9.99.
and only give you like $1 credit.

pias turning huge profits around here.

i just got: 2 11x champ teebirds, z tie dye cyclone, 1st run 150 class z storm, and a circle stamp gazelle!

they had a few z cyclones at my store, didnt know anyone was looking for those? also a cyc2 if you want... let me know.

i'm jealous of all the 'thrift store finds' and 'head shop finds'. because i've looked in 100s of thrift stores and barely find the cheap free frisbees they give kids.

the last thing i got at PIAS was this wildcat with the stamp removed, it says:

This Disc is
Property Of
Discraft
pro golf discs
www.discraft.com
Product Review Team
UNAUTHORIZED
ENJOYMENT
STRICTLY ENFORCED
Yet Another Good Reason To Join
A3 Disc

11x KC Pro Banshee. Already sold it.
IMG_2019.jpg

11x Champ Eagle X. Already sold it.
IMG_2014.jpg

10x KC Pro Cheetah. Still trying to sell it in the marketplace.
IMG_2023.jpg

Bought a CE aviar at PIAS about 4 years ago for $10!!! At the time I didn't know what I had bought I just needed a new putter. Now that I know what I have it is the best purchase I have made.

back in 2006 or 2007 when I lived in milwaukee I stopped at a PIAS near dretzka on a whim and got 3 chains aviars (5 each) and 2 10x TB's. pretty decent score. the pias's in arizona are crap. . .

back in 2006 or 2007 when I lived in milwaukee I stopped at a PIAS near dretzka on a whim and got 3 chains aviars (5 each) and 2 10x TB's. pretty decent score. the pias's in arizona are crap. . .

I scored a nice puddle top se rhyno last year at a pias in AZ (scottsdale?)

good score - every time I head down the mountain I stop at one of the PIAS in phx area and have only found new dcraft or super super beat up garbage. ..

564206_10150840990540482_638725481_12156331_1683764726_n.jpg

Found these today. The Spider is so nice and gummy. I don't know anything about 1st Run Pro Aviars. What's their story?

Went to PIAS in LaCrosse WI today and they were trying to sell a beat dx stingray with two burnholes in the middle for $6. Ha. Coulda bought a brand new for $2 more. On a side note I found a Gold Star Archon in this pond while looking for a friends Katana. I'm pretty new to disc golf and looked this up on the internet and Ebay is saying that there were only 100 made and costs about $40. Any truth to this? I don't plan to sell and no, there is no name or number on it. It says 2011 PDGA AM World Championships and has a map type deal on the front and says Rochester NY. Sorry to sidetrack this thread but I'm curious if this was a good find or not... also found a champ firebird, champ orc, and flick (not sure plastc, buddy found that one) but never did find the katana.

Latest posts