• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

Gregg Stone

Birdie Member
Show us what great stuff you've found at Play It Again Sports! I know there's already a thread about what people have bought so before you prerube me, I just want to see the RARE/cool stuff that's been found there.

9x Kc Pro Gazelle $5
DSC01460.jpg

I think he's looking for the rare, high-value stuff we find and this qualifies:
Paid 7.99
Pearly KC Pro Teebird
aacf54de.jpg

or these:
paid $4.99
url]

url]

Apdrvya, I've been meaning to ask you, are you on DGCR all the time? It seems that you are always the first poster and always snatch up Leos before anyone else has a chance to even try. :p Anyway, congrats on your collection of them. They're nice! :thmbup:

why thank you!
when I'm home alone I'm online pretty much all day, but when my wife is around, I have to rely on chance and my smart phone :\

why thank you!
when I'm home alone I'm online pretty much all day, but when my wife is around, I have to rely on chance and my smart phone :\

Well when I'm done with high school, you better be on the lookout for me. I'm really starting to love leos and I'm gonna try to stockpile soon. :)

:p

I keep finding more and more, these are easy to find and sometimes they're cheap!!

I'm asking all of you to show me pics and I forgot to show my one and only find! :doh: It's a brand new first run Ion. $12.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111029.JPG
    Snapshot_20111029.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 510

Latest posts