• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Red 86 Softie, La Mirada stamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IASidearm

I started playing disc golf in '93. The second putter I bought (that summer or the next) was a red, 86 Softie with a picturesque disc golf hole on the front. I suspect it was one of the holes from La Mirada. Anyway, I have started collecting discs the last few years & I would like to have this putter for my collection. Does anyone out there have a red 86 Softie with a La Mirada hot stamp?

Red 86 Softie with La Mirada stamp

C'mon, aren't there any old school Cali players who want to make some easy money?

C'mon, aren't there any old school Cali players who want to make some easy money?

lol I've used an 86 Softie as a putter since they came out in 1988 and have never seen the 86 you're talking about.
I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but there's a chance there are no more out there.

I know another place to ask, I'll see if I get any bites there and direct them to this thread.

Red 86 Softie

I thought it was red with a black stamp, but I lost it or gave it away in the late 90's. If my memory is correct, the basket was in-between either two large branches or two small trees.

Red 86 Softie with La Mirada hot stamp

Instead of playing an overcrowded Morley Field today, why don't some of you SoCal guys find this disc for me? Unmarked would be great, 10/10 would be even greater!

I think I have one with the la mirade "fight gravity" stamp with the person throwing at the basket. Is that the stamp you are talking about? I will look when I get home from work.

Cheers - Koffee

I have the disc you want

Red/orange w/ black stamp. #23 Basket sets behind a forked tree. Has 4 light scuffs inside rim, maybe thrown lightly a couple times. Also have 3 other new Softies with different stamps if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts