• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Repairing frame on GottaGoGottaThrow Cart

Did someone find some blues?

He hated me since day one he found me and a few rambling and bad posts I have made in the past. He automatically Poops on newest posts of mine even if they are solid if he find them. I did ballpark the starting negotiating price to sell the broken cart at, to a person who can fix the cart.

The Second part was just an idea I saw on Amazon, a person using a trolley cart for disc golf that had a seat on it.

Last edited:
Alex,

Thanks for the reply and idea. Thinking about it, to be honest given I know about the stress point breaking issue I don't think I would want to spend any significant amount of money on a replacement, in my experience they need to reinforce/upgrade the cart frame or else I might end up in the same spot again a few years down the road.

Since they haven't done that with the newer model I wouldn't want a new one for even a discount off the cost. Just being practical about it.

Sorry to hear about the cart, Nick. I have no suggestions to help. :(

If you are unable to fix it, drop me a line. I could use a few parts off of it for my cart. I'd be glad to give you a few buck for the broken cart.

If you are unable to fix it, drop me a line. I could use a few parts off of it for my cart. I'd be glad to give you a few buck for the broken cart.

I will shoot him a text and let him know you may want some parts. I know he bought a brand new one, think the Zuca/DD one without a seat, so not sure what his plans are for the old one. :thmbup:

Sounds like a plan.

Cool. I'll shoot ya a PM in the next couple weeks. Maybe we can get together and drag Bo out for a round one weekend. I have been wanting to get out and play Ella Sharp.

Lemme know if you want to make it a foursome. :)

You coming up to St Charles this weekend?

I am now. Thanks for the heads up!
Didn't get a notification on The Scene. :confused: :\.

Glad you mentioned something. :hfive:
Should be a good time!

Cool. I'll shoot ya a PM in the next couple weeks. Maybe we can get together and drag Bo out for a round one weekend. I have been wanting to get out and play Ella Sharp.

Sure thing! My # is on my dgscene page as well.

I will shoot him a text and let him know you may want some parts. I know he bought a brand new one, think the Zuca/DD one without a seat, so not sure what his plans are for the old one. :thmbup:

Ben up at the Throw Shop even assembled it for me right there in the store.

I did some digging around online and most of the nerds were in consensus that the ZUCA cart without the seat is the better option, and I'm inclined to agree now that I've used it. You've got so much more and easier access to your bag and all its components, plus it's lighter and easier to maneuver around.

The thought is if you're reasonably mobile and in shape you don't end up using the seat much anyways, which I never did on my GGGT cart, and I can always throw a foldup stool in a bag pocket if it's a busy day and I need a seat.

Attachments

• 20181013_151436.jpg
    20181013_151436.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 28
Ben up at the Throw Shop even assembled it for me right there in the store.

I did some digging around online and most of the nerds were in consensus that the ZUCA cart without the seat is the better option, and I'm inclined to agree now that I've used it. You've got so much more and easier access to your bag and all its components, plus it's lighter and easier to maneuver around.

The thought is if you're reasonably mobile and in shape you don't end up using the seat much anyways, which I never did on my GGGT cart, and I can always throw a foldup stool in a bag pocket if it's a busy day and I need a seat.

Or somebody could use a disc golf bag with a seat built in on that cart. It would seem that the smaller ZUCA cart could hold just as much weight on it as the seat ZUCA.