• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

replace my eagle

Looking at the wing of your eagle vs the eagle you bought, your old one is the eagle L and the new one is a eagle x. If you go to the innova website and look at their factory second discs (cosmetic blemishes with no stamp but fly just fine), they actually have some eagle L in stock (for now, which is pretty rare) in champion plastic if you don't mind trying the champion instead of the KC Pro. Though the champion might take a sec to beat in the same as your old disc.

Is the JLS pretty flat? My eagle is very flat and I notice I throw flatter discs much cleaner where as there is a bit of wobble on a domie disc.

I put a picture of my 10x and new star infused on here.

+1 on the JLS. I started out with eagles in the 10x era but someone put a JLS in my hand around 2004 and they are still my main fairway.

There is mold variation as with anything innova but the recent s-runs have been pretty flat.

Do your JLS fade? Mine do hardly (similar to a Valkyrie), whereas Eagles, even beat ones, fade a lot. Even despite most of the flight is similar, I would not replace an Eagle with a JLS, because of the much different fade. The dependable fade in key to me in an Eagle.

+1 on the JLS. I started out with eagles in the 10x era but someone put a JLS in my hand around 2004 and they are still my main fairway.

There is mold variation as with anything innova but the recent s-runs have been pretty flat.

Sounds perfect. I will have to try the Sirius plastic version as soon as I can find some.

Looking at the wing of your eagle vs the eagle you bought, your old one is the eagle L and the new one is a eagle x. If you go to the innova website and look at their factory second discs (cosmetic blemishes with no stamp but fly just fine), they actually have some eagle L in stock (for now, which is pretty rare) in champion plastic if you don't mind trying the champion instead of the KC Pro. Though the champion might take a sec to beat in the same as your old disc.

I would love to get one but I tend to have dry hands and champmplastic always slips. Maybe they will make some star ones eventually.

Do your JLS fade? Mine do hardly (similar to a Valkyrie), whereas Eagles, even beat ones, fade a lot. Even despite most of the flight is similar, I would not replace an Eagle with a JLS, because of the much different fade. The dependable fade in key to me in an Eagle.

Jls actually sounds perfect for me. I always wished it faded a little less at the end.

Outlier, not same flight, but a Star Cheetah might work out for you. It's pretty sensitive to speed and versatile.

I've thrown Star and Champ eagles for the last year. They were beat in pretty straight with finish. Hold any for most of flight, then fight out.

A new Discmania Instinct starts with this exact flight. I just picked one up a couple of weeks ago.

Just grab a recent run dx eagle. Innova has been pumping on some nice dx plastic lately. There's dx eagles at the factory store for $6 right meow

Latest posts