• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Nation!

I had to do it so I went out and bought 2 of the R-Pro Rhyno's.

Now I've never thrown one before or putted with one,but I feel it's a blend of the Pro-Line and the Pro. It's got the tackiness of the Pro and The softness of the Pro-Line.

I keep hearing bad things about them,but so far these things are going to be money once broke in. I've pretty much just been using these for putting duties and so far they are great. They stick good and they have that little bit of wobble I like with a Rhyno putter.

Maybe I got some good ones? They are 175 and are White. I'm thinking of wiping the stamp off,Since my other rhyno's are that way,but I haven't made my mind up yet.

What are your guys take on the R-Pro's?

I liked the r-pro a good bit... BUT They tend to beat in super quick AND they can get bent out of shape really easily. I had mine in a putter pocket with a champ one and left it in for a week of not playing... Came out all nasty. Tried to flatten it and while it was flat via profile view, the plate was forever clovered. Proline has bent up for me and se (from varying reasons), but if I re-flatten it, it looks like new.

hey rhyno nation , just bought this, whats the value of this sucker

whats the value on an 8/10 max weight CHamp rhyno with the DX Stamp. tiny ink on the bottom.

993355_10151765324834275_1787875270_n_zps70070373.jpg

I have a star rhino and use it for every shot you described except I don't have a dog........................ but hey I may get one just for my rhyno

dude my old school Champion Rhyno is like that. 175 grams and nice and pearly.

My buddy has a two tone Champion Rhyno. Sometimes it's blue and sometimes it's purple depending on how the light hits it.

Does someone know whether the current batch of Pro Rhyno (Stiff) on Proshop are the concave ones or the domey ones?

Any thoughts on G* and star rhynos?

I like G* Rhynos. They beat in and have great angle integrity in their flight. Like all Rhynos, they'll fly around 250' before dropping out of the air.

I'm more of a fan of Champion, and especially Luster Champion Rhynos. They're the definition of a flying brick. With out a doubt, my favorite and most accurate approach disc.

Funny that this thread popped up. Today I took one of my Champion Rhynos out for my round. It did very well on some approach shots needing some fade at the end. Pairs well with the Polecat.

Anyone else try throwing beat DX Rhynos? People seem to love these stiff pros, but I figure with such an extremely stable and glideless mold, why not try it in DX and end up with a truly unique option? Still massive HSS with shockingly mellow LSS and low glide. I understand a Berg to match a similar description...

Anyone else try throwing beat DX Rhynos? People seem to love these stiff pros, but I figure with such an extremely stable and glideless mold, why not try it in DX and end up with a truly unique option? Still massive HSS with shockingly mellow LSS and low glide. I understand a Berg to match a similar description...

R-Pros can get the same way, but they can also miss that point completely. I now want a stack of DXs now.

I do.
I cycle DX Rhynos
Beat DX Rhynos are really sweet discs.

Latest posts