• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Richmond, VA on 3/27

splash_4

Bogey Member
I will be in the Richmond area on 3/27 and am looking for a round or 2 of dg. Are there any locals on here that can recommend a course or want to meet up for a round? I don't have great distance (280-300 Max), but enjoy playing the game....

Any takers?

grange is 45 minutes or so... don't know if it will be open by then or not though...

hawk hollow is about an hour but will be full of folks for VTI...

new quarter and walnut creek are both an hour or so (in opposite directions) and are va's 2 best public courses imo...

I'll be in town, and plan on playing some local courses keep in touch on PM and hopefully we can work something out.

I'll be in town, and plan on playing some local courses keep in touch on PM and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks for showing me around the courses. I enjoyed both Bryan and the U of Richmond courses. Of course, the company was better than the golf!

I'm just glad we got to play, the weather forecast had me worried. The snow didn't turn out to be that bad.

I'm planning on coming up there for the once around the mountain on April 30th. There is some good golf to be had in PA for sure.