• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Roane County Park Course

WRCwarrior

I want to post a review about the new course in Harriman, TN. I just want to say that I loved playing again after 7 years and this course makes me want to play again and alot. The walk is awesome and whoever took the job of park manager over deserves a round of applause. The entire park looks ten times better than it did a couple of years ago.
The course is still muddy, due to the fact of the weather lately in the area.
Once everything gets grated out and has a chance to settle, it will be an awesome place to go and get a little excercise.

Hole # 1: The longest and single most intimidating hole. Most of the footage is over the water with maybe 20 or so yards left to the hole.

Hole # 2: The second longest, but if you are "Good" you may have a shot at leaving it close. I'm not even close to "Good", so ultimately I did not leave it close.

Hole # 3: This hole allows you to curve it either way. You can hook it up and around the b-ball field or you can go the exact opposite way with a slice.

Hole # 4: Is a tricky hole to me. Ok I believe that a fence should be put up down by the highway. That's all i'll say about that one because I almost did that exact thing.

Hole # 5: This is definately where trees come into play alot. It's the longest hole on the course and you may need to throw a slight slice.

Hole # 6: Same as before, but uphill with a with somewhat of a revene right before the basket.

Hole # 7: The shortest hole with the hardest gap off the tee.

Hole # 8: Uphill hole that needs a very late slice.

Hole # 9: The ninth hole is downhill and allows you one final chuck at birdie.

Latest posts