• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Roc3, preflight Leos, FR Axis, etc for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Welcome to my sale thread. All discs are for sale only and OBO. I am willing to deal on multiples. Please make sure to PM me and bump the thread. All prices are shipped. All discs no ink. Also check out 3 Ching Rocs I have for sale: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78757. I am in a tigh spot financial, so I must sell everything. Thanks for looking and have a great new year! :)

180 JO Roc- flat, off color, 9/10 thrown only a couple of times $30

x3fszm.jpg

As they appear in the pic:
177 First Run Axis 8/10 $10
172 Z Comet 8/10 $9
173 X Comet 8/10 $7
165 Pro Leopard preflight 8/10 $8
175 Pro Leopard preflight 8/10 $8
177 12x KC Pro Roc 8/10

20hn9sj.jpg

Last edited:
i still have that roc if you want to trade on the leo like we had talked.. if not ill take the white with green if you can hold till friday but yeah just let me know brotha.. i have the roc ready to go just havent had a chance to ship it out to you

Wait....? I thought we traded for these already!

This is very confusing, what's the deal.

You can't send him a pm because he isn't answering them. He also isn't shipping any discs that he sold a back in February. He stiffed me for $20 and two eraser wizards. He also hung two other people for their discs/cash. Check feedback.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts