• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Roc3x midrange

672f3e23ad47dd1fe3447a75431e77ea.jpg

Does anyone else just see a giant swastika? Or am I just crazy?

Roxstika3?

Anyone thrown the Roc3x and can compare to an MVP Vector?
I use the Vector as my overstable mid but they are getting hard to find locally. Would the Roc3x have a similar flight?

Anyone thrown the Roc3x and can compare to an MVP Vector?
I use the Vector as my overstable mid but they are getting hard to find locally. Would the Roc3x have a similar flight?

I found the to be less stable than this. The vector to me wasn't much if any more stable than a roc3. Rocx3 is more stable than vector imo

this disc is not that OS. I threw several shots into a 10 mph headwind yesterday, The glow roc3 held up better than the roc3x. I was throwing about 70% with hyzer.

No spot in my bag, I have two unthrown yellow ones if anyone wants them

this disc is not that OS. I threw several shots into a 10 mph headwind yesterday, The glow roc3 held up better than the roc3x. I was throwing about 70% with hyzer.

No spot in my bag, I have two unthrown yellow ones if anyone wants them

I don't know if color makes a difference but I have a few reds and they are extremely overstable. I threw them with full power and got ZERO high speed turn. When thrown on an anny they quickly start fading back. It's no Gator but close. It's hard to compare the two since the Gator has less glide and flies slower but if I throw both straight and flat (RHBH) they will end up about the same distance to the left. I'm really liking mine so far. Haven't thrown them in high winds yet but mild or no wind they fly as advertised.

let me know when you throw it into a headwind. Im interested to hear other's experience.

Disc has hard fade with no wind or tail wind, but again, less so than the glow roc3.

The glow roc was finishing consistently better and longer when thrown into head or head/cross

I got some reds. I'm a fan of the roc bird, having them quad stamped is cool and hopefully they will hold or raise in value over the next few years!

I took mine out on a mostly windless day along with a viper to compare for over stability. As expected it is surely more OS than a roc3 and did not have the crash or flex of the viper. Either mostly faded on the hyzer line or a small flip to straight with finishing fade when i threw it backhand. Its the forehand(steadily improving part of my game with destroyers or firebirds/fd3) shot that i really enjoyed with this disc. The stability really held up against a heavy torque and flew mostly straight with a finishing fade. I for sure see myself pulling this on the 100-250 forehands that would have previously been a faster and more skippy OS disc.

Mine just arrived in the mail. Really liking the feel of this disc! Can't wait to get some throws in when I get some good weather.

Just got my orange in the mail, haven't thrown it yet but I'm surprised by how gummy it is. Looks like JL Champ but feels closer to Frost Line/Elasto.

Latest posts