• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rockwall Open - Oct 13th

Hyzer Bomb

Birdie Member
The Bombs Away Tour continues... And we just bought a new Rv to add to the fun.
Rockwall Open
Rockwall October 13th.
PDGA C-tier
SIGN-UP HERE
FACEBOOK

All AM players will be getting a HB hoodie as a players pack!
Rec players will get a hoodie and a $10 store voucher.
(If you need a XXL or bigger, please let Wes know at [email protected] when you sign-up. - Do this before Sept 30th!)

Adv men/Open Men will play longs first round and shorts second. Everyone else will be playing the shorts.

Let is know if you have any questions.

Event poster
7939155834_a4667e8930_z.jpg

How have I still not played Rockwall? I need to get out there so I can get ready for this O_O

Will the hoodie have the same logo on it as the flyer?

I think the logo we will use will be the same as the dri-fits we did in McKinney. Front and back print.
Hoodie colors are red or grey. They are already in the shop and look really nice. Not a cheap hoodie by any means. We will sell them on the website for $30-$35 after.

The PDGA has this tourney scheduled for October 6, 2012. Just sayin'

Edit: Late again! Old and slow...

The PDGA should have changed it by now... Yes we moved it because Parks and Rec wanted to close holes 2,3,4, and 7 for a cross country meet (Even though we had this on the calendar for the last 4 months). They told me this yesterday.
We decided to just jump ahead to the next week.

It is the 13th.

Not that it matters..

Not that my opinion carries a lot of weight, but I will offer it anyway. If the hoodies are in and aren't yet screened, I would love to see the Rockwall Tourney Design somewhere on it. It looked super sick on the discs I saw in McKinney.

The logo would look great on the hoodie as well. And to be honest, I overheard some chatter I agreed with about the big bomb on the front of the dry-fit shirts resembling a, umm... errrr... phallic symbol.

Again, I don't expect this post to change your mind, but thought I would throw it out there. I was really impressed with your inaugural tourney and plan to play as many as my schedule allows.

This is the front logo I was referring to. The back might have the "Throw Discs, Drop Bombs" graphic that the same shirts have. Maybe even the Rockwall logo. But I'm not a big fan of dating clothing, so it might need some work. Especially since we will have to sell the excess online. Feedback is always wanted, although you know we can't please everyone... We will do our best to try!

7896686538_975866eff3.jpg

Sounds good...I understand not wanting to date the clothing.. & it must have been the back that I was referring to. Thanks for the response,,,,

Damn, I thought this was on the 6th. Oh well the greatness of pawhuska is this weekend

Damn, I thought this was on the 6th. Oh well the greatness of pawhuska is this weekend

You will be missed!

We will be giving away more baskets and bags again after the final round. CTP winners on every AM card, and you get a $30 HB hoodie just for signing up! Sign-up before September 14th and get a bonus $5 voucher.

Who won the basket at the HyzerBomb Open? We were counting scores and missed that.

I hear theres another tourney in mckinney that weekend too. Sucks to go out of town and there are 2 tourneys within an hour of each other. Go DFW

yea it sucks town lake is having one on the same day. i really wish one of the two tournaments that weekend was on the sunday. two tourneys i want to play on the same day… decisions!

So am if I am interpreting this correctly, the intermediate will play 2 rounds from the shorts? Looking forward to this. Thanks.

Yes, just shorts for you guys.

Darren

yea it sucks town lake is having one on the same day. i really wish one of the two tournaments that weekend was on the sunday. two tourneys i want to play on the same day… decisions!

This has been sorted out. BIG thanks to SLD for swapping event dates with us on that.

I will try and get a pic of the hoodies sometime to today so you can see them.

Latest posts