• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Roller Disc Golf Pro Bag

Is it just me or does that bag look like the Voodoo Mojo re-done in bowling jacket material? :)

yeah likely a copy lol. I saw some weird euro discs at GGGT the other day too made in Denmark or something.. lots of DG stuff going on across the pond'

Ding...ding...ding...

The guy who owns and/or runs frisbeepoint.fi was a Voodoo dealer. He decided to start making Mojo knockoffs.

Is it just me or does that bag look like the Voodoo Mojo re-done in bowling jacket material? :)

Bag description translated (roughly):
Roller Disc Golf - Pro Bag is a spacious bag, which can accommodate about 20 reels in 3 main blocks + putter side pockets and even more - if necessary. Roller per bag delivered with the harness. Side pockets with their own inner pockets for mobile phones, wallets and other goods. Both sides of the bag big bottle pockets, which remain both small and large bottles. Along with Roller Disc Golf harness with the product is excellent value for money choice for active sports and pro players.

You can also click on the British flag icon and it switches to the English language site. The description isn't on there, though.

What kind of material is it made of I wonder? Seriously looks like shiny bowling jacket material to me. Kind of funny about the Voodoo dealer making knockoffs now. Unfortunately, since they're in Europe, Voodoo would have a really hard time trying to pursue any action

Ding...ding...ding...

The guy who owns and/or runs frisbeepoint.fi was a Voodoo dealer. He decided to start making Mojo knockoffs.

Thank you very much! In that case, I will go with the Mojo!

Latest posts