• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] RPM Pekapeka: Gift from the DG Gods?

Went out and did some field work in light rain with wind gusts and the Peka did quite well with the cross winds. I love the gentle fade at the end. Looks like it will just keep going then just hover parks.

I love the gentle fade at the end. Looks like it will just keep going then just hover parks.

This really is it's bread and butter trait, throw it turned over it'll hold a turn, throw it flat and it'll exhibit just a little turn before finishing with a mid range like hyzer, or throw it on a hyzer flip up and towards the end of flight you think you've misjudged your angle and it's going to wind up hyzering way off target, but it just plops down like a mid would.

Definitely looking forward to getting some more air time with this one :thmbup:

Hit a 287' ace with my Peka yesterday! My only regret is that I didn't spend the $2 to buy into the ace pot, could've won enough money to buy 10 more of this disc.

Hit a 287' ace with my Peka yesterday! My only regret is that I didn't spend the $2 to buy into the ace pot, could've won enough money to buy 10 more of this disc.
Congrats. I may rename my Peka to the "Chain Kisser". Kissed the chains a few times but still no ace as of yet.
I would like to get a lighter weight Peka in atomic plastic but because NZ is in a lockdown there will be no restock of RPM disc's for the foreseeable future. [emoji29]

Love the Peka, but i think the numbers are way of . . i don´t think the Peka is that US at all

Curious how the Pekapeka compares to a Heat, anyone have experience with both?

Curious how the Pekapeka compares to a Heat, anyone have experience with both?

Heat have WAY more dome, even my flatest Heat i have is more domey than any of my Pekas.

In flight the Peka feels faster and more stable but the Heat have more glide. .
The Peka is a better US complement to my Undertakers than the Heat was

Agreed with Jolt. The couple heats I've thrown are quite a bit more understable. I'm throwing the Peka 280-300' and releasing flat/slightly hyzer it's pretty much dead straight the whole way before finishing with about the same amount of stability as a Buzzz/MD3. The Heat at that same distance requires a lot of hyzer or else it turns quite far from center and never gets back to the middle.

I have alot of -3 1 fairways and the Peka is one of the more stable disc with those numbers. . I think it´s closer to a Stable Avenger SS than a Heat. . but the The Avenger SS have a HUGE spread in stability, i have super US ones and quite OS ones.
But an older Flat ESP Avenger SS is close in flight to the Peka.

The Peka is almost to stable, its close to a Undertaker. . .but my oldest Peka is starting to break in.
New it´s more a -2 1 or even -1 1 flight

My new Pekapeka flew very much like a new Widboom Star Sidewinder. Straight with a fade finish. That Sidewinder is now seasoned and turning nicely after a year of use. I assume the Pekapeka (Atomic and glow) will go the same way if they get some bag time.

Just by looking at mine, I would have thought it would fly more OS than my go-to Star Sidewinder. Even with fresh flashing, my Peka turns more than my Sidewinder. May keep it for truly understable shots, as I rarely forehand.

Latest posts