• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rusch Bags Bag

If you want to try eagles, make sure they're the X mold. L's are crap, especially into the wind. X's can take some moderate headwind no prob.

To make sure they're X, they should have a rim that's shaped like the rim of an orc; decidedly concave. If they've got a rim a like a beast; nearly flat, that's the L mold.

I've only had one eagle X, but mine was quite overstable when new. It'll take probably 5-10 one disc rounds with your eagle to season it. Be patient. Mine was just starting to get sweet when someone did the favor of losing it for me.

I'd say if you wanna try an Eagle like disc and don't constantly get heavy winds try a Timberwolf from Daredevil Discs. It's like Eagle X plus to me except with less wind fighting capability. Timberwolf won't overlap with TBs as badly as a Star Eagle. Might do with a TL though but without comparing in the same session I prefer Timberwolf over each of these discs unless dead straight shot are needed or heavy winds are encountered.

If you ask me eaglex > teebird, but its all personal preference.

K. Shockwaves didn't cut it. Rocs are back in and eagles made it in for now. Currently Rockin 3 wizards, 3 rocs, 3 eagles, 2 valks, 3 orion lfs, and a pred.

Form is going bad on me lately. I have lost like 4 eagles alone this week and I can't afford to replace them at the moment so I am putting my Teebirds back in for now and have taken out anything faster than a teebird besides a Z Pred. Hopefully I can get back on track.

I got in a car accident last sunday and shit has been bad ever since.

I am sticking with the basics and going to be throwing...

wizards
rocs
leopards
teebirds
predators

I think I change my shit to much. Ha. Anyway. I can never find a driver that is longer than a teebird that I like. I swear no matter what the disc is I can throw them all the same distance as long as it is a teebird or faster. Does anyone have any suggestions?

If you're lookin for teebird flight, closest thing I've found is a seasoned Teerex or a domey stable Orc. Other than that, the best option I've found is throw a Teebird farther :p

I throw my teebirds as far as anything I've tried. Suggestion Beat the stuffing out of a champ or step down in weight a little I throw 168used on a hyzer flip. For low lines try a OLF the distance will be a little longer than a high line teebird and they fly similar. I like to think of the OLF as a ValkX for people with 400 ft power

dgdave said:
If you're lookin for teebird flight, closest thing I've found is a seasoned Teerex or a domey stable Orc. Other than that, the best option I've found is throw a Teebird farther :p

seasoned rex...

but seriously... just throw the teebird farther

/drunk

Starfire is just a stretched out (faster) Teebird. I just currently use Teebirds and an 11x Teebird (champ) for less flip. I could just as easily switch to Starfires, I just haven't taken the time to see which works best for me.

Even Domy Champ Orcs are more sensitive to OAT for me than Starfires in Champ. Star Starfire is a totally different animal and it's a pig. Almost Predator territory. CFR TRX is the closest to a longer Teebird that I've seen after it's lost some flashing.

1. Stable Control Drivers
Star Eagle
Star Teebird

2. Distance Drivers
DX Valk - new

3. Understable Driver
Beat DX Eagle-x
Beat DX Valk

4. Moderately Overstable Driver
Star Eagle-X

5. Very Overstable Driver
Z Pred

Mids:
3X DX Rocs

Putters:
4X Medium Wizards

Cutting things back. Throwing lots of nose up drives lately so taking high speed stuff out of the bag for awhile. Opinions?

looks great, maybe toss a starfire back into the mod overstable slot if you're headed out for a real windy round, once you get the nose-angle problems worked out.