• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] [S] Two 11x KC Firebirds in candy red FAF. 177g +175g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two 11x KC Firebirds in candy red. 177g +175g. Both are board flat. One is softer and gummy. No major scrapes / nicks / or dents. Both are inked 7/10, will have pics later this week. I'd prefer to sell them together

https://imgur.com/a/XsC1y

edit:

60$ for the first, $70 for the second

Reason I was looking for offers was because I don't really know what these are worth. Everything online atm is 70-100$

Last edited:
I believe thread rules are that you have to list a price, unless it's changed.
Prices can be negotiable, but you're not really supposed to ask for offers...without first posting an asking price.

You may change it to an "Offer" thread and ask for offers, with some restrictions.
Check out the Forum Guidelines at the top of the thread list.
Not trying to be a prick, just don't want you to get in any trouble with the Forum Gendarmes ;)

Based on your descriptions and lack of photos I would give you $15 for the pair.

So do you have these discs actually in hand? I ask because I am pretty sure I just saw one and probably both of these sell on Ebay. One of them the auction ended yesterday I believe.

I didn't follow them closely, but I am pretty sure that they didn't go for anywhere near "70-100$" which you would know since I assume you bought them.

The higher weight one is here, the other is expected soon. Yes I got them off ebay for much cheaper. Are people not allowed to sell Play It Again discs because they are 4$?

I like to buy multiple discs and sell one off to pay for the others

Judging from the direction of this thread, I'll just have to keep my candy and throw it.

Capitalism isn't pretty

edit: funny how it goes from "you arent allowed to ask for offers" to "you are asking for too much because you bought them from ebay"

Last edited:
People are certainly allowed to buy low and sell high. But if you are open to negotiations, then I felt free to call you out on you saying that everything online is "70-100$" when you just bought those discs for significantly less than that online.

Also, you are giving a sleepy scale rating of a disc that you don't have in hand and haven't seen in person, which might not be against the rules but also doesn't seem right.

The disc I haven't received is from a seller I have bought from multiple times and has a 100% rating. He doesn't lie about the quality of his discs so far. You are probably right, I should have it in hand. But I was initially just looking for offers, obviously I wouldn't sell the disc before it even showed up. I wouldn't tell the person to paypal until I have actually received and looked at the disc.

Technically what I said is true. Everything online is 70-100 for 11x KC firebirds. Anything selling for less than 40 will get snatched up within the hour.

Just because I found a cheap one doesn't mean that all firebirds are now worth the low price I paid. Just because it happened once, it is not the internet standard for firebird pricing

Thanks for "negotiating" but I don't think you had any plans to buy these discs and just wanted to derail the sale. Which is fine, because these firebirds will be great throwers

For a guy "looking for offers was because I don't really know what these are worth" you certainly seem to think you are informed about their value. And look, you can even reference what the discs are sometimes listed at and what they actually sell for, which is what a disc is actually worth.

However to note: 7/10 11x Firebirds don't sell for 70-100. 9.5+ 11x Firebirds sell for that much, sometimes.

I did have interest in buying one of these discs. I watched it on Ebay for quite some time and for a bit I thought I might offer on one here. But for some of the reasons I've listed this just seems shady and I felt obliged to point it out.

Potential buyers can make their own informed decision. If you flip these for a profit then good for you.

What is a fair price by your standards?

At this point they won't sell here thanks to all of your generous help and useful comments.

I am not allowed to ask for offers and I am not allowed to set a price because it offends people (?) :wall:

If it wasn't Darkgreen it'd be someone else, with all due respect.

Forums like these need to police themselves...if this exact situation occured about a pair of quality rims on legacygtforums you'd see someone experienced chime in as well. It's not an attack. It's telling it how it is.

What is a fair price by your standards?

At this point they won't sell here thanks to all of your generous help and useful comments.

I am not allowed to ask for offers and I am not allowed to set a price because it offends people (?) :wall:

How much are 7/10 eleven time firebirds going for? I have 170g blue and 175g green.

Seems like the question is going unanswered. I have seen 35-100.

Seeing there is no way these sell here, I got the 177g for 25$ and the 175g for 27$. The 177g was up for maybe an hour on ebay with 15 people watching, Buy It Now. I bought it the second I saw it because that's unusual.

The other went for a 27$ that ended at midnight, so no one was really contesting it. Also unusually low.

I think 25-40 would be a "score" to purchase ( a loss for the seller though ) 50 would be fair.

This thread and hassle is not worth the $13-20 profit on either disc. I'll just have to keep em for the bag.

earlier in the thread I said I dont "know what they are worth" because I truly don't. I'm just remembering discs from memory and what they go for in my "Ended" section

Seems like the question is going unanswered. I have seen 35-100.

Seeing there is no way these sell here, I got the 177g for 25$ and the 175g for 27$. The 177g was up for maybe an hour on ebay with 15 people watching, Buy It Now. I bought it the second I saw it because that's unusual.

The other went for a 27$ that ended at midnight, so no one was really contesting it. Also unusually low.

I think 25-40 would be a "score" to purchase ( a loss for the seller though ) 50 would be fair.

This thread and hassle is not worth the $13-20 profit on either disc. I'll just have to keep em for the bag.

earlier in the thread I said I dont "know what they are worth" because I truly don't. I'm just remembering discs from memory and what they go for in my "Ended" section

Thanks for the info. GLWS. I recommend marking this thread as sold and starting a new offer thread if you are serious about selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.