• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Saint Pro

Anybody think these might overlap with the Strikers?

Does anyone but me still have a Striker in their bag? Maybe the Striker is being phased out.

Thought about a Striker myself, but have never thrown one and never came across someone who does. At this point I'll just wait for the pro Saint.

Does anyone but me still have a Striker in their bag? Maybe the Striker is being phased out.

I have a buddy that bags both a (nicely broken in) OPTO and GL Striker. Their flight reminds me of a faster, shorter turn and lower trajectory River. He typically throws them when a "more stable" River-ish line is needed...

But now that the Escape (and its choice selection of plastics...) have replaced the Saints in his bag, the Striker never comes out anymore.

Saint_PRO_VS_Saint.png

Theres a profile comparasion pic

where can the non facetouchers get this elusive video?
video is nothing worth seeing. upload any video of a guy throwing a dics that doesnt turn....
not to say im not interested in the disc, but after finding the video i thought to myself, well that was a waste of time.

I've heard descriptions anywhere from Trident to Striker to Villain. What numbers would you give it?

I've heard descriptions anywhere from Trident to Striker to Villain. What numbers would you give it?

10, 5.5, 0, 2.5

It's way longer with more glide and maybe a little less HSS than a trident. It's the anti striker in terms of consistency but does fly like a good striker only more glide and HSS I would say. A slower villain is actually pretty good. I'd compare it to that the most out of the three.

Sounds great. It might kick more than one disc out of my bag with those numbers. I hope the fade stays and doesn't straighten out too much after breaking in.

Really speed 10 though? I would call my Saints speed 8.

I think of it as a ten. The discraft predator is listed as a nine and this can flatten out more and glide more also with more forward fade. If you consider your saint an 8 than this will be an 8 for you. I could see it not going as far as a saint for most people though if you get a lot of high speed turn out of your saint. These are pretty long though. A definite control driver and not a fairway.

Really speed 10 though? I would call my Saints speed 8.

If we're going by wing dimensions, Saint is at 1.9cm which would be a speed 9 on the Innova scale, and Saint Pro is at 1.8cm which would be a speed 8.

yea i mean cmon, even lat 64 lists the saint at speed 9 and this one is slower.... it's speed 8 tops.

Latest posts