• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Catalyst, Medium Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the bag, I'm just hoping the discussion around this bag isn't just negative speculation and libel.

I'm all for this, too! Just knowing I have a new bag coming is super exciting, but I'd love to know more about it.

I think it may be somewhere in this thread, but could we hear more about the top "pocket" (the space behind the mini pocket)? What is it lined with? I think Chris had said it would hold a few canned beverages as well. Is this the case?

I'm all for this, too! Just knowing I have a new bag coming is super exciting, but I'd love to know more about it.

I think it may be somewhere in this thread, but could we hear more about the top "pocket" (the space behind the mini pocket)? What is it lined with? I think Chris had said it would hold a few canned beverages as well. Is this the case?

No promises but I am going to try to convince chris to send me the black and grey bag in the video for me to post my thoughts on and inform yall a little more :) Here is to hoping he says yes!

ok bad news, I can't handle a bag til the ship comes in, good news is Chris will let me know how many putters it will hold through out the bag and drivers as well so as soon as I know I will post agai

So this is educated speculation but the new disc we preorders are gettin is called an antidote check salients fb post. My guess would be a stable to slightly over stable midrange.

So this is educated speculation but the new disc we preorders are gettin is called an antidote check salients fb post. My guess would be a stable to slightly over stable midrange.

I will be creating a thread and informing y'all about the antidote in a week or two :)

Per a comment on one of Salient's FB posts they have an expected arrival date that they will be sharing next week. :popcorn:

^^Nvm, saw it, contacted Chris and i know the date as well. Sorry guys, promised chris I wouldn't say anything. Yall will find out next week

^^Nvm, saw it, contacted Chris and i know the date as well. Sorry guys, promised chris I wouldn't say anything. Yall will find out next week

Sweet! I'm totally jealous!

Also, I'm not sure if it was confirmed here yet, but based on another FB post it sounds like all of the preorders will receive an Antidote.

Per a comment on one of Salient's FB posts they have an expected arrival date that they will be sharing next week. :popcorn:

If you have an expected arrival date, share it.

Otherwise, Salient is just holding out. Or lying.

If you have an expected arrival date, share it.

Otherwise, Salient is just holding out. Or lying.

Or maybe they're waiting so they are supremely confident in the date. Of course I'd love to know it, but ultimately knowing the date doesn't get the bags here any faster.

Back to this - :popcorn:

Or maybe they're waiting so they are supremely confident in the date. Of course I'd love to know it, but ultimately knowing the date doesn't get the bags here any faster.

Back to this - :popcorn:

Fair and valid point.

But then why not just shut up about it until they know more?

"Hey, guys. We have a release date, but we don't want to tell you because it might change."

Well, then they don't have a date.

They either do or they don't. What on earth is the point of saying anything at this point unless it's, "They're here! We're working on shipping them out!"

Anything less than that isn't useful.

unless it's, "They're here! We're working on shipping them out!"
My guess is that they'll stop giving dates that they cant control, and they only way they're offering a hard date from now on is when product is in their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts