• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Catalyst, Medium Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are not a customer. until you purchase something.

And that has what to do with any of this???:wall:

Did I comment on the quality of their product? No.
Did I comment on how they treat people? Yes...because I can see with my own two eyes the evidence and myself have be treated.

7680c716c00ce622f450f0dd879f440f.jpg

So does this mean I can comment on you now?

Question for the haters: if the Catalyst turns out to be a great bag would you ever consider buying one?

Question for the haters: if the Catalyst turns out to be a great bag would you ever consider buying one?

I personally am not a hater on the products but on the customer service so lets get that straight... and secondly probably not for myself I have a golf mahal and having a custom bag made by no excuses so no reason to step back...but it might be a fine product for other people out there if they want to deal with a company like this

And that has what to do with any of this???:wall:

Did I comment on the quality of their product? No.
Did I comment on how they treat people? Yes...because I can see with my own two eyes the evidence and myself have be treated.

7680c716c00ce622f450f0dd879f440f.jpg

So does this mean I can comment on you now?

My hair isnt purple by the way. and I am much more round around the middle.

you are commenting on something for the simple satisfaction of bringing them down. you bring nothing constructive to the table other than your wildly biased opinions. now you have your little cronies to stand beside you because they are doing the same thing.

I get it, its fun to pick on the little guy, the kid who keeps falling down. but in the end, what have you really accomplished. I seriously doubt anyone is choosing not to buy from Salient because of what you are saying. and if they are, why do you want to bring a company down? did they do something to you personally that makes you resent them?

please share....

I personally am not a hater on the products but on the customer service so lets get that straight... and secondly probably not for myself I have a golf mahal and having a custom bag made by no excuses so no reason to step back...but it might be a fine product for other people out there if they want to deal with a company like this

Yea, I understand you don't like the customer service. I think it will get better in time though.

My hair isnt purple by the way. and I am much more round around the middle.

you are commenting on something for the simple satisfaction of bringing them down. you bring nothing constructive to the table other than your wildly biased opinions. now you have your little cronies to stand beside you because they are doing the same thing.

I get it, its fun to pick on the little guy, the kid who keeps falling down. but in the end, what have you really accomplished. I seriously doubt anyone is choosing not to buy from Salient because of what you are saying. and if they are, why do you want to bring a company down? did they do something to you personally that makes you resent them?

please share....

First of all I don't have any cronies...I have be away from this topic for a while not because...well I have other more important things in my life that I have been attending to. And the simple fact that there been probably been at least 40+ pages since I have left I am far from the pied piper on this one.

Actually no I don't think its fun to pick on the little guy, I am usually the little guy that gets picked on. And I don't want to bring them down, I made a comment based upon my experience with them, that is all. Each individual have free will to make what ever decision they want to about this company. My personal experience was I reached out to them in a professional and kindly manner to let them know how they are being perceived. I did that privately thus not to be accused of trolling or trying to tear them down...and basically I was blow off and they kept doing what they are kinda know for now.

So no please share with me where I have done something wrong?

Well, this thread has become a complete mess. I'm going to lock it and here's what I suggest doing for those interested in continuing the conversation. If you still want to talk about the new bag, etc. then someone start a new thread about it and continue on in there keeping it on topic. If you want to talk about Salient not fulfilling their promises, a separate thread can be made. So those interested in talking about just the bag can do that, those that want to discuss and debate logistics can do their thing and the two groups don't have to commingle in the same thread.

If Salient wants to better control their message, I suggest starting a thread in the Sponsors area where you have more control over your message and those that participate in your thread. Just make announcements, answer questions, etc. Basic Q&A format sort of like Disc Golf Center... maybe about your bags, your discs, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.