• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient HELIX Bag

Thanks guys. I will add there is a pocket inside the main compartment in front of the discs that I personally put my rain fly in. Chris happen to forget that it was there which even I looked over it the first 2 weeks I had the bag.

Very nice! I think you're short selling the fact that you've gone to the U shaped shoulder straps instead of the straight straps if you catch my meaning. My Contender and the Catalyst straps are two separate straight pieces. This is more like a Grip and others that have the straps connected before being attached. This will make it much more comfortable!

My caddie(i.e. wife) won't wear my Contender as it hurts her. It's much tougher than my Grip structurally, but nowhere near as comfortable. I think you finally nailed it. Good job.

I got to say, it's a lot nicer than I expected.
That is a really well done bag, you guys nailed it, just going from that vid.

How do I order one to make sure I get the $150.oo price?
That was $150.oo shipped, for returning preorder customers, correct?

Matt,

Hillary sent an email to all pre-order customers when we announced the bag with details. If you missed it email us and we will send you the details and yes it is $150 shipped for returning catalyst pre-order customers.

Very nice! I think you're short selling the fact that you've gone to the U shaped shoulder straps instead of the straight straps if you catch my meaning. My Contender and the Catalyst straps are two separate straight pieces. This is more like a Grip and others that have the straps connected before being attached. This will make it much more comfortable!

My caddie(i.e. wife) won't wear my Contender as it hurts her. It's much tougher than my Grip structurally, but nowhere near as comfortable. I think you finally nailed it. Good job.

Thanks for the kind words Scotty. The new straps are definitely the way to go. Its actually very hard to compare the new straps to the old ones. These are going to be more comfortable, they will hold up longer, and the added stitching will keep everything connected to the bag.

I got to say, it's a lot nicer than I expected.
That is a really well done bag, you guys nailed it, just going from that vid.

Thanks Matt. We really do think this is a great bag and if people give it a shot and buy it they will be surprised just like you were when you watched the video.

How do I order one to make sure I get the $150.oo price?
That was $150.oo shipped, for returning preorder customers, correct?

Hi Matt,
An email was originally sent out a few weeks ago when the bag was announced to all the players that preordered a catalyst. If you did not receive an email but believe you should have send an email to [email protected]

Also we will be sending another email out to everyone just in case people did not get the first one. Thank you for your support Matt. You will easily see the difference between the Catalyst and Helix are night and day.

I like all the pockets inside the main side pockets. Definitely an underrated feature!

Seconded. I really like the integration of these.
I'm not in the market for a bag, but this looks very functional and well-designed. I hope they sell well for you.

Seconded. I really like the integration of these.
I'm not in the market for a bag, but this looks very functional and well-designed. I hope they sell well for you.

Thanks broken. I also hope they sell well as it really is a nice bag. I personally like the added touch of the colored inside as it really makes it stand out from the normal black inside you commonly see.

I have been looking at the backpack market for a few months now. I had somewhat decided I was going to have to drop near $300 or wait to see some other new bags coming down the line. Until now. SOLD!! I can't see any shortcomings in your design. I also appreciate that if I can't pull the money together for the Pre-order, the price won't skyrocket on me. Nice job!

I have been looking at the backpack market for a few months now. I had somewhat decided I was going to have to drop near $300 or wait to see some other new bags coming down the line. Until now. SOLD!! I can't see any shortcomings in your design. I also appreciate that if I can't pull the money together for the Pre-order, the price won't skyrocket on me. Nice job!

Thank you very much for your support Tafe. I believe you will be very happy with your decision.

Also I am pleased to announce that Cameron Todd agreed to be the leading member of the Salient Disc golf team. I for one am happy to have Cam be apart of the Salient team and family.

Hell yeah! Cam's putting tourtorial with dave from a few years back is epic. I was wondering what was going on with him as someone mentioned in another thread he was maybe getting some different sponsorship of some type.

Nice work!!

Matt,

Hillary sent an email to all pre-order customers when we announced the bag with details. If you missed it email us and we will send you the details and yes it is $150 shipped for returning catalyst pre-order customers.

It might have went to the wife, I will give her a quiz

Nice looking bag, appear to be quite a step up, I will certainly consider it next time I am in the market for one...

Latest posts