• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salt Lake to Yellowstone trip

Moose33

Stego Connoisseur
Gold level trusted reviewer
Hey guys,

the family and I are doing a road trip from Salt Lake up to Yellowstone and back and I'd love to play a couple of really good courses along the way.

Ideally I'd like to play one in each of; UT, ID, MT and WY. But I couldn't stray that far from highway 15 for the most part, unless we divert our route.

So if you have a few recommendations along that route it would be much appreciated!

You could play Teton Valley DGC in Driggs Idaho and Grand Targhee resort in Wyoming in the morning and then drive to Big Sky Montana to play Bighorn Ridge in the afternoon. Three courses in three states in one day. Nothing special about the Driggs course but the other two are great. They arent particularly close to I-15 but close to Jackson, Wy , Grand Teton NP and Yellowstone NP

Hey guys,

the family and I are doing a road trip from Salt Lake up to Yellowstone and back and I'd love to play a couple of really good courses along the way.

Ideally I'd like to play one in each of; UT, ID, MT and WY. But I couldn't stray that far from highway 15 for the most part, unless we divert our route.

So if you have a few recommendations along that route it would be much appreciated!

I would definitely recommend Grand Targhee resort, right on the border of Idaho and Wyoming. I played there last summer. I thought the disc golf was fun, then I rode the ski lift to the top and saw the most amazing view of the Tetons! I had no idea that the view from the top was so awesome and I almost missed it! I have also played Jackson Hole on the other side of the Tetons. It is also a solid choice.

Attachments

• DSCN6414.jpg
    DSCN6414.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts