• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Harpers Ferry, WV

Sam Michael's Park DGC

Permanent course
2.85(based on 5 reviews)
Main page says 17 holes; map shows 18. Will try to get there when the weather is dry again.
I think there are 19 baskets including the practice basket. Without tee markings of any kind, I'm not sure if I played the holes correctly. Nice park and the course is probably good but I'll hold off on a review until I'm sure I played the course correctly. For other course baggers, I would wait until tees are put in and maybe some "next tee" signs. The baskets aren't numbered so I played to some incorrect baskets on holes (2-6). It really took until te second 9 to be more sure that I was playing the holes correctly. Even then I had a lot of trouble figuring out the layout.

Thanks for the photos, swatso. When I played, there were no tee markers. I played a much longer course than you did as I guessed the tee spots from the map. Funny. I'll have to return and play the course the "right" way.

Thanks for the photos, swatso. When I played, there were no tee markers. I played a much longer course than you did as I guessed the tee spots from the map. Funny. I'll have to return and play the course the "right" way.
I think the tee markers were a recent addition. Perhaps you can offer them suggestions for longer alternate tees! :)

Latest posts