• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sandy Point Disc Golf Ranch

Geoffro

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Just updated Sandy Point to reflect accurate distances, alternate holes, and tee placements. Great round today - not just to play golf but to experience the beauty of the Northwoods in fall.

some of my friends r goin up the last weekend in oct and stayin there for 2 nites i cant wait have been there before but friends have not

Maybe next year for me. I would love to go up for a long weekend and take my wife with me, we could camp, play disc golf, go hiking, and all sorts of things and get o stay in the northwoods. I am sure she would love to go along with me, I just hope the course is beginner friendly for her.

Maybe next year for me. I would love to go up for a long weekend and take my wife with me, we could camp, play disc golf, go hiking, and all sorts of things and get o stay in the northwoods. I am sure she would love to go along with me, I just hope the course is beginner friendly for her.

i wouldnt say its to beginner friendly lots of woods and tight shots but still lots of fun not to many long holes. There is 2 campgrounds pretty close by and it 5 bucks for all the discin u can that day

Latest posts