• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Schu's Bag

schu

Just getting back into it after a 10 year break, filling my bag with new plastic. here's what i gathered so far

Drivers:

Z NukeSS
Cham Beast
DX Valkyrie
Champ Valkyrie
Champ Roadrunner
D AvengerSS
Z Glide
MVP Neutron Volt
MVP Neutron Amp

Mids:

Champ Panther
Z Buzzz
Star Mako

P&A:
Star Aviar
Champ Rhyno
2 Soft Magnets

You have a fair amount of overlap with your drivers. Try that bag out, but some weeding out will be in order once you see which ones you're comfortable with.

all your mids are relatively similar, I would also pick up an OS mid like a gator,hornet, drone, zone for windy days

ok just re doing this here, i have been trying a few new discs and trying to dial in what i like, i've been working in the field and managed to get a few more rounds in.

Drivers:
Z Nuke SS
Champion Beast
DX Valkyrie
Lace
Champion Roadrunner
D Avenger SS
FLX XL

Fairway:
Neutron Volt
Neutron Shock
Neutron Amp
Trak
Accent

Mids:
Ibex
Obex
D Shark
Star Mako

Putters:
Star Aviar (used for approach)
2 Soft Magnets

You're all over the place with drivers. I know you're trying a bunch out but you need to simplify it down very soon.

You should also include distances and other information so people can gauge where you're at and better help you. There's a template stickied.

just for fun why don't you tell us what you had in the bag when you took a pause 10 years ago.

my 10 year old bag, i believe i played for about 3 years then just kind of fell out of it but never got rid of my stuff:
champ beast
champ valkyrie
champ tee bird
champ eagle
dx leaopard
dx panther
pro gazelle
pro gremlin
champ panther
dx shark
champ spider
champ rhyno
dx aviar
soft magnet

I never played tourneys and really dont plan on it, i just play for fun.

as others mention appears to have A LOT of over-lap I wouldnt have a clue what disc to throw with that many similar options. IMO you could cover most any shot at 350' power range with the below set-up. Can always get different plastics for different specific needs vs different molds.

Drivers:
Champion Beast
Lace
Champion Roadrunner

Fairway:
Neutron Volt
Neutron Shock

Mids:
Ibex
Obex

Putters:
Star Aviar (used for approach)
2 Soft Magnets -- id even try another aviar to keep them all the same specially with so many options.

Latest posts