• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Score keeper beads???

ProOffense

Par Member
Im not sure what these are called, or even how to search them on this site. Atleast I dont know what keywords to type. ANYWAYS! Could anyone give me a hand on how to make these strings with beads on them you attach to your bag to keep score? Im not sure how many beads go on it, or how to keep the beads seperated once spread apart? Any help would be nice. Even if I could get links to the search.

I've never understood why people would go through the trouble of creating a lmgtfy link when they could just say "google X".

Oh wait, it's to be an internet toughguy.

Take a pair of boot laces, wrap them around a key chain. Get some hair beads from Walmart and squeeze 2 sets of 18 beads on 2 of the strands. Use 2 strands for each set of beads, tie them off, cut them to length, melt the ends. Done.

BTW, they are commonly refered to as "Birdie Beads".

There are two available on Ebay at the time of this posting. Just search for "Birdie Beads".

Take a pair of boot laces, wrap them around a key chain. Get some hair beads from Walmart and squeeze 2 sets of 18 beads on 2 of the strands. Use 2 strands for each set of beads, tie them off, cut them to length, melt the ends. Done.

Thats what i was looking for. ^^^
How do you score with these? I have a vague idea, but am more uncertain than certain.