• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Seer

They really have the understable fairway spot covered now.

A fairway with more beef than a Stag would be a good add for them down the road, a big brother to the Bard.

Stags fly like beaten in Teebirds for me, which isn't a bad thing, but on windy days....

Stags do not handle wind well, but both my TP and VIP are so much more stable than my star teebirds were.. I guess my teebirds are pretty light at 166 and 165g but Im a little surprised people are turning Stags that much unless there's wind.

They're certainly not Felons, but neither are teebirds.

I fully support the next Westside fairway being a domey xXx though.

Stags do not handle wind well, but both my TP and VIP are so much more stable than my star teebirds were.. I guess my teebirds are pretty light at 166 and 165g but Im a little surprised people are turning Stags that much unless there's wind.

Once I started putting my fairways out to 325'-350', Stags started showing quite a bit of turn. On a hyzer flip they'd still turn enough to finish straight ahead after fading. They turn a lot at longer Ds in any condition.

Once I started putting my fairways out to 325'-350', Stags started showing quite a bit of turn. On a hyzer flip they'd still turn enough to finish straight ahead after fading. They turn a lot at longer Ds in any condition.

My Stags still finish left for me out to 350+. I would say they do have some turn past 300, thrown flat, but they still finish left for me.

My Star Teebirds were turning past about 225, although as I mentioned, they were lighter (~165) and I have probably improved my form at least a little since I was throwing them.

That said, I throw my Felons a lot more than I throw my Stags.

Not sure if this has been discussed.................what is the release date for the Seer and Bard? I figured DD would have pre-orders by now.

Not sure if this has been discussed.................what is the release date for the Seer and Bard? I figured DD would have pre-orders by now.

Supposed to be March 1.

Infinite had them for pre-order, which is the only place I've seen so far.

This seems to be consistent with some of the Lat/DD/WS molds in general. The Thief, for example, is reported to be flippy past about 350...which means it is perfect for me, haha.

Holy **** this disc goes far, really easily.

More to come later, but it's a blast to throw, even if the -1/2 numbers don't hold up (it's more like -1/1...possibly -2 at times). Small rim but it bombs.

Holy **** this disc goes far, really easily.

More to come later, but it's a blast to throw, even if the -1/2 numbers don't hold up (it's more like -1/1...possibly -2 at times). Small rim but it bombs.

I look forward to throwing the Seer - sounds like the Diamond or the River, lots of distance for not a lot of effort.

Would you say it has lots of glide?

Also, how heavy is yours? I'm wondering if mid 160s would be a good weight for this.

Latest posts