• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Seperation Anxiety (Ion)

Huk Finn

* Ace Member *
The seperation of this Ion is giving me anxiety..

Is this uncommon? I have 2 other Ions with no issues. Will MVP just tell me 'tough luck, you bought from a bad batch'? Voice your opinions/experiences here freely. Thanks.

Discs107.jpg

One side of the disc.

Discs106.jpg

The other side of the disc..

Interesting, never seen it myself and i own a stack of various MVP, mostly Neutron, but it looks like temperature warping to me, not a manufacturing defect.(says the guy with the volt avatar) Maybe Zam or Discpeed could weigh in on this.

If I remember correctly it didn't show up at my door like that. After a month or two of playing 2wice a week I noticed it. Yes, I was hoping you would all start guessing..

Hopefully Chad sees this...I can't imagine they wouldn't replace that.

shoot this makes me want to check all my MVP discs. J/K this cannot be the only one out there, but its interesting this is the first we have seen this, i smell conspiracy.

Huk fin must work for innova this is the only explanation for this poor excuse of an attempt to slander the name of the almighty MVP. Huk fin shall now be known as he who's name should not be spoken.......

wow i am punchy its been a long weekend:eek:

shoot this makes me want to check all my MVP discs. J/K this cannot be the only one out there, but its interesting this is the first we have seen this, i smell conspiracy.

Huk fin must work for innova this is the only explanation for this poor excuse of an attempt to slander the name of the almighty MVP. Huk fin shall now be known as he who's name should not be spoken.......

wow i am punchy its been a long weekend:eek:

Im only carrying 1 Innova disc. I expected the 'MVP can do no wrong' from the super fan boys..

Lol, sarcasm must not translate well in text form

Not exactly what I expected clicking the thread. Good job on the clever wording!

Don't own any MVP, but I'd like to. This separation doesn't deter me as an excited discer. :D

That's ok, my Groove/Epic was semi sarcastic too. So... Are there any MVP reps or employees on here? I'll call them today.

cmrichar is the guy to PM for all things MVP. I'm surprised he hasn't yet been alerted to this thread.

Latest posts