• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Sexiest Plastic?

oh ya, Dyes. Dynamic DyeMax is pretty amazing too for custom dyes.

custom DyeMax 176g Verdict attached.

Attachments

• camilla_verdict.jpg
    camilla_verdict.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 80
I just want more flat top pearly champion orcs. Best driver and plastic feel ever, in my opinion. Too bad mine have been cracking in the cold, I only get to use them in the summer anymore. I wish the G* felt as good and flew the same.

they are

just sold my last three though. Too hard to get more...

Do you really think those swirly star blends are sexy? I think a lot of them look kinda muddy, like someone just randomly stirred a bunch of different paints.

A lot of them do look really junky. But the ones that are awesome are AWESOME!!!

oh ya, Dyes. Dynamic DyeMax is pretty amazing too for custom dyes.

custom DyeMax 176g Verdict attached.

Best looking stamp/dye I have ever seen. Was that sent in by you to be dyemaxed, or were you just lucky enough to find it and couldn't pass it up like would be the case with me?

Also, does dyemax effect the feel of the disc? I hate the slippery discs with images printed on them.

Last edited:
Sexy ?
Im gonna throw it, not sleep with it. :|
That being said, if I had to pick, its Vibram that gets me all juiced up because they're like a Thai hooker, they do stuff nobody else will do. :D

Sexy ?
Im gonna throw it, not sleep with it. :|
That being said, if I had to pick, its Vibram that gets me all juiced up because they're like a Thai hooker, they do stuff nobody else will do. :D

Ive never been a fan of rubber...

then you definitely want nothing to do with the thai hookers.

sexiest plastic for me has definitely gotta be GL with that lava/aqua look.

Thats exactly what my blue saint pro looks like. Love that disc but I havent bagged it yet, its my back up and more OS than the yellow one Im working in

Best looking stamp/dye I have ever seen. Was that sent in by you to be dyemaxed, or were you just lucky enough to find it and couldn't pass it up like would be the case with me?

Also, does dyemax effect the feel of the disc? I hate the slippery discs with images printed on them.

This stamp is from Vancouver BC artist Camilla d'Errico. I have the whole series on wood print among lots of other incredible prints. My gf asked her if she could use the print on a couple discs for me for Christmas when Dynamic was doing the 19.99 custom dyes.

These particular blanks are 176g verdicts and they are sort of fuzion with a little lucid and it is a little slick but it's not due to the dye, just the blend. Still plenty grippy.

Other dyemax blanks I have are dense fuzion plastic so it depends on the run but it's pretty durable even for premium.

I have the brother of that underworld in the op. That and a deep blue swirled up river are the prettiest discs I own. That mvp plasma looks pretty nasty too, though!

Here ya go, your welcome.

picture.php

Thought the gold colorshift ti plastic was till I tried to find it in the shade.....im pretty partial to old pearly white champion though

Good lawd that mace is the bomb. It's almost too much. Almost.
Is there a reason for the pic on top of tp or paper towels, though? Does it cause that visceral of a response?

Latest posts