• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Short road trip from Baltimore MD to Ithaca NY. Looking for courses up 83/81 roughly

nightmare

Bogey Member
Courses in PA or NY. Plan on camping and squeezing in as much golf as possible in 48 hours.

My route options - Could go through Scranton or Williamsport

Would prefer camping to be near courses but not necessary

Guys got any recommendations? Want to play with me? I'll be through Thursday/Friday August 4/5

Thanks!

95 to 476 route would be my choice - Iron Hill, Nockamixon, Bootleggers, Jordan Creek, Linesville and Rock Mountain.

Traffic wise stay away from 95 but golf wise using 476 you have plenty of great options...Iron Hill, Nockamixon, Bootleggers (camping on site at Boulder Woods campground), Jordan Creek and Blue Mountain. fyi...Jordan had lots of storm damage recently, it's open but I hear it's not totally clean yet.

Thinking Jordan Valley, Nockamixon, and Bootleggers. In that order of importance. Jordan and Nockamizon are tied for 1st with Bootlegger solid 3rd.

Camping probably cheaper at Nockamixon than bootleggers? Going to call as Im driving up!

Latest posts