• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So I was at Shelby Bottoms in Nashville, TN today

johnnyfoodstamp

Birdie Member
So I went to Shelby to ride my bike today with my Hard Magnet bungied to the handlebars. I was tossing it around thinking about a 9 hole out there. It has enough room and even a nice water shot. As I'm thinking about this I toss my Magnet into some thorns. I am digging it out and lo and behold I pull out a nice blue first run Nuke. Now this is not a disc golf course. And I have a bad habit of seeing discs everywhere. I see a paper plate on the side of the road and I think it is a disc. Anyways, I was kinda surprised at the find. No number either. But the point of this is other people are discing at Shelby Bottoms. I want to get together with some locals and play some safari golf. If we can put together 9 nice holes that don't interfere with the rest of the park and don't change a lot of the park I think they will go for it. Anybody else interested?

Good find. I've never been to Shelby Bottoms, but I can admit that I have just stopped at a park, or field before and just threw for 30min to get my fix, and I'm sure I've forgot a couple. I usually play Cedar Hill.

Jeremy